Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

What really sucks is the that the winner gets to go to Chicago and play game 1 tomorrow.I'm surprised they didn't make it a day game.:shakeno:

BALL GAME OVER. DIVISION PLAYOFFS OVER. THE YANKEE SEASON OVER. THE YANKEES LOSE........TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE YANKEES LOSE!

Yankees set another post season record for the 2nd straight year in a row.

In 2004 they were the first team to lose a series after being up 3 games to 0.

In 2005 they were the only team to lose in the post season with a payroll of over 200 million dollars.

You can bet The Big Boss Man aka George Steinberner will be waiting for the Yankees to land in New York tonight.

Ray Finkle said:
Yankees set another post season record for the 2nd straight year in a row.

In 2004 they were the first team to lose a series after being up 3 games to 0.

In 2005 they were the only team to lose in the post season with a payroll of over 200 million dollars.

You can bet The Big Boss Man aka George Steinberner will be waiting for the Yankees to land in New York tonight.
GS should fire himself, he's horrible...

Good season Yanks. You guys were dead and counted out, but you guys showed gritt. Good luck in the off-season (as much as a Sox fan can give :D that is).

AggieFin21 said:
Anyone else tired of the Moose and his BS outtings?

He's not a big game pitcher in my opinion (just read David Wells' book to hear about some of Mussina's wimp out stories in Baltimore). I know everyone says Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS but in my opinion it's much easier to pitch with your team behind 5 to 1 then being up by a run, down by a run or the score tied. He had no pressure on him.

Ray Finkle said:
BALL GAME OVER. DIVISION PLAYOFFS OVER. THE YANKEE SEASON OVER. THE YANKEES LOSE........TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE YANKEES LOSE!

classic.... you could add to that: FARM SYSTEM OVER....

Back
Top Bottom