***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

DolphinDevil28 said:
That's right. The Heat are the champs until proven otherwise. I never disrespected them.

But right now, at this minute, the Magic are the best team in the East.
Magic have a good team..i watch them on sun sports if the Heat not playing

i love that kid Dwight Howard..he easily gets 20/15 every night..that kid is a beast..one of the most underrated guys in the league..no one really talks about him..flying under the radar

Dooling is my boy..he does everything from defense to shooting the ball..i wish the Heat wouldve kept him..the enegrize bunny

the Heat is just struggling right now..we'll will be back at full strength soon when the big fella comes back

orl-1.gif
(11-4) @
sea-1.gif
(6-9)

Wednesday, November 29th 10PM est

Lets hope the Magic can keep this 4 game win streak alive, now that we are on the long road trip out west it won't be easy to accomplish. I think this match up is favorable for Orlando, but we still have to worry about Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis.

Hey, I'm a partial season ticket holder, although I'm a Sixer fan. Any other season ticket holders out there?

not a season-ticket holder but will likely buy a ten ticket plan after the holidays (they usually come with some good deals around then...got one last season)....but I guess it may be a bit more difficult this year since we're doing so well.

phinman1 said:
Hey, I'm a partial season ticket holder, although I'm a Sixer fan. Any other season ticket holders out there?

If I lived in central Florida, I would be.

But I live in New Orleans. :cry:

...Oh yeah, we have Bourbon Street. :D

GO MAGIC!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! yes!

i love watching this team and the beast that is dwight howard!

finally a team that plays defense!

Dwight tonight 24 points(on 8 of 8 shooting!) 12 rebounds 4 blocks

im liking darko more and more with each game. trevor ariza was good tonight.

god this team is deep. other then howard, our starters were 10 of 30 shooting, and we still shot 50% as a team.

:woot:!

OMG I love this team.

They just keep winning. 94-84 over Seattle.

5 game winning streak.

12-4, best record in the East.

2-0 start on the West Coast roadie.

But, shhhhhhhhhhhhh, remember, we are just a fluke.

:cpatch:

Howard - 8/8 from the field, 24 points, 12 Rebounds, 4 Blocks!

Milicic - 3/5, 14 points, 3 Blocks

Nice to see our young big men getting much needed production on the road trip. Dwight and Darko each went 8/12 from the FT line tonight.

Back
Top Bottom