***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

The magic dropped a tough one to the Clippers Sunday night, ending their 6 game winning streak. I missed the game myself, but the final score was 116-91.

1st Place Orlando(13-5) faces Sacramento tonight @ 10PM in Sacramento. This will be the 5th Road game in a row for the Magic before ending the road trip Wednesday night against the Pacers.

WOW!

Huge game winning shot from Jameer Nelson with three seconds left.

92-89 over Sacramento.

You gotta be really proud of them tonight, coming off that bad loss in LA and getting one back. The team is really tired right now. You can tell. Only one game left in this dreaded road trip.

They can't go any worse than 4-2 on the roadie. That is simply awesome.

tough loss tonight, but i felt it coming. the boys want to get back home for 12 of 15. we need to win 12 games of the next 15. it can be done

I hate the thug Pacers. Man the Magic always play like crap against them. Always. It never fails.

You could just see the Magic were jet-lagging tonight. 12 day, 6 game road trip. They want to get home really bad.

But they went 4-2 on the trip. You can't ask for anything better than that all the way out on the west coast.

This weekend they have the Pistons and 76ers coming to Orlando. 16-6 here we come.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I hate the thug Pacers. Man the Magic always play like crap against them. Always. It never fails.

You could just see the Magic were jet-lagging tonight. 12 day, 6 game road trip. They want to get home really bad.

But they went 4-2 on the trip. You can't ask for anything better than that all the way out on the west coast.

This weekend they have the Pistons and 76ers coming to Orlando. 16-6 here we come.

i hate that jeff foster *&&&*^&*%%

I am going to the Magic-Pistons game tonight! Section 212 baby! There isnt a team I hate more than the freakin Pissed-ons...

I cant wait to see Dwight Howard DOMINATE tonight. I am thinking another 20-20. Last Magic game I went to was Magic vs. the 76ers last season at the end... when Dwight had 28 and 26. Unfreakinbelieveable... the guy is a monster.

Go Magic!

FinNasty said:
I am going to the Magic-Pistons game tonight! Section 212 baby! There isnt a team I hate more than the freakin Pissed-ons...

I cant wait to see Dwight Howard DOMINATE tonight. I am thinking another 20-20. Last Magic game I went to was Magic vs. the 76ers last season at the end... when Dwight had 28 and 26. Unfreakinbelieveable... the guy is a monster.

Go Magic!

Sweet man, have fun. I may be there too, Section 107 behind the basket.

phinman1 said:
Sweet man, have fun. I may be there too, Section 107 behind the basket.

Nice! I will be that drunk guy screaming profanities at the Pistons...

FinNasty said:
Nice! I will be that drunk guy screaming profanities at the Pistons...

Think I heard you on TV :wink:

Seriously though I did get a kick out of hearing some guy yelling at Rasheed the whole night.

Was a tough loss though, hopfully the magic can pick up some good Eastern wins in the coming games, many of which are at home.

Great win tonight against the 76ers.
The Suns are up next this Mon.

PHO is on a 9 game Win streak, it should be a roudy game vs the suns tomarrow night!

Amare vs Dwight

GO MAGIC!

Phinz420 said:
PHO is on a 9 game Win streak, it should be a roudy game vs the suns tomarrow night!

Amare vs Dwight

GO MAGIC!

Yes this is going to be good.:D

Back
Top Bottom