***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

Nappy Roots said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! yes!

i love watching this team and the beast that is dwight howard!

finally a team that plays defense!

Dwight tonight 24 points(on 8 of 8 shooting!) 12 rebounds 4 blocks

im liking darko more and more with each game. trevor ariza was good tonight.

god this team is deep. other then howard, our starters were 10 of 30 shooting, and we still shot 50% as a team.

:woot:!

Doh you beat me to it :goof:

culpepper2chambers said:
ive watched bits and pieces.......i was only joking...only if brandon roy was playing it would be a better game.

Why is Roy out?

He's going to be a fantastic player.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why is Roy out?

He's going to be a fantastic player.
he has a ankle bone that is longer than most people's. cuz its longer it pinches his muscle and it swells up....the reason its so bad is because since the begining of the college season his senior year he has like no time off (draft workouts, summer league, pick up games at practice facility, training camp)...so he has played 3 1/2 games this season and the rest he has been in an orthospedic(sp) boot that supposed to help it heal until the offseason so he can get surgery to shave the bone and have it not be a problem for the rest of his career...most people here wanted them just to do the surgery which would leave him out for about 3-4 weeks but i guess its a surgery thats pretty serious(more serious than what the newspapers where saying). so he has a MRI on friday and if all goes good he gets the boot of some time next week and will test it out for pain. and rejoin his quest for ROY.

Magic 51
Trailblazers 44 Halftime

Howard has 7 Points, 8 Rebounds, and 4 Blocks at the Half!!!

Darko has been playing damn good in the low post and has 8 points and 1 rebound.

Magic shooting 58%

Go Magic!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Grant Hill hits the game winning Ally Oop avoiding overtime on the road against Portland!

Magic continue their win streak bringing it to 6 in a row(5 on the road)!

Magic 91
Blazers 89

Howard 18 Points, 16 Rebounds, 4 Blocks
Hill 16 Points, 4 Assists, 4 Rebounds

Milicic, Ariza, and Dooling each brought in 10 pts from the bench

Magic Improve to League's best record at 13-4.

Magic @ Clippers 9:30PM EST Sunday

glad we won, but why the hell did Darko take more shots than everyone else on the team?

Nappy Roots said:
glad we won, but why the hell did Darko take more shots than everyone else on the team?

Darko won't lead the team in shots often, but he is growing in confidence, and believe me the Magic are glad to see it. This guy has absolutely everything. He can pass, board, block shots and even has a nice touch from the outside. It's a matter of him getting his head straight.

How stupid does Detroit look for trading Darko and Arroyo for Cato? One of the worst trades I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom