Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

Down 6-5

Hey we can still win, and even if we dont it was bound to happen eventually, we werent going to win every single game for the rest of the season.

The key is to start another streak, but this one isnt over yet

Come on, show some fortitude, guys. Don't go back to making errors and not executing. We can still win this.

RWhitney014 said:
Come on, show some fortitude, guys. Don't go back to making errors and not executing. We can still win this.

Like I just said there is still plenty of time left and I believe we can win, but it was bound to happen eventually as much as you would like to believe you can, you cant win every game, one strange bounce and you lose ya know? Sometimes its a game of chance to, one guy doesnt have his stuff and ya lose.

Alex44 said:
Like I just said there is still plenty of time left and I believe we can win, but it was bound to happen eventually as much as you would like to believe you can, you cant win every game, one strange bounce and you lose ya know? Sometimes its a game of chance to, one guy doesnt have his stuff and ya lose.

It's one thing if you get beaten. We haven't gotten beaten tonight. We were up by four, we blew a couple more chances at runs, what with the failed squeeze and a few RISP LOBs, and we have allowed St. Louis 7 unanswered runs.

RWhitney014 said:
It's one thing if you get beaten. We haven't gotten beaten tonight. We were up by four, we blew a couple more chances at runs, what with the failed squeeze and a few RISP LOBs, and we have allowed St. Louis 7 unanswered runs.

You cant really blame us for the failed squeeze, it was just a busted play, maybe Alfredo should have went back to third but it was aggresive, Id rather be out and over aggresive than out and underagressive

This stuff happens sometimes, now they just gotta come out tomorrow and set the ship straight again.

We got owned...but today is a different day. 2.5 out of the WC with a month of ball to play.

Just start a new streak today Dontrelle Willis on the mound, this is why he is here, he is supposed to be the man when the pressure is on this team, so lets see him do it

Prime Time said:
We got owned...but today is a different day. 2.5 out of the WC with a month of ball to play.
:yeahthat:

sucks the phins and the fish will be on at the same time tonight so ill have to be watching back and forth

miamikid92 said:
:yeahthat:

sucks the phins and the fish will be on at the same time tonight so ill have to be watching back and forth

Atleast you get to watch the fins:tantrum:

My Phillies blew a 9th inning and 10th inning lead and lost to the Washington Nats. :tantrum: The only team I would like to see win the WC besides my Phils is the Marlins....I don't like the Reds, or Padres.

wow..nice baserunning uggla

had something going bases loaded 2 outs and dan ran through third base..

Back
Top Bottom