Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

I have no comment, because if I do, I will explode again. Check out the Sun-Sentinel's Marlins message board if you care about my opinion.

miamikid92 said:
wow..nice baserunning uggla

had something going bases loaded 2 outs and dan ran through third base..

I know I was livid :fire:

Hey Marlins fans. I'm sorry. In the past 72 hours I said I would vote for Johnson for CY Young and said I want the Marlins to get the WIld Card. Since then they have started slipping in the WC standings.

Im sorry guys. Want me to go back and badmouth them??????

MikeO said:
Hey Marlins fans. I'm sorry. In the past 72 hours I said I would vote for Johnson for CY Young and said I want the Marlins to get the WIld Card. Since then they have started slipping in the WC standings.

Im sorry guys. Want me to go back and badmouth them??????

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, MIKE!

:lol:

Seriously, I knew you were up to no good. Say something awful about David Samson in your next post and we'll win tonight.

Regardless of what happens we made up games tonight with our win

Philli didnt play (im pretty sure)

And Cinci and SD play eachother, personally I want Cinci to win since we still play them

reds winning 4-0...if they win we are back to 2 games behind the padres.

pitching matchup for tommorrow:
FLA: Johnson (12-6, 2.87)
MIL: Sheets (4-6, 4.62)

this is a repeat of the august 28th game.
Johnson (12-6) won his third straight decision on Monday against the Brewers, striking out seven in a season-high 7 2/3 innings. He allowed two runs and eight hits. Ben Sheets (4-6) gave up three runs -- one earned -- and six hits in seven innings with six strikeouts in Monday's start at Florida. (Updated 08/29/2006).
(sportsline.com)

im hoping josh comes through once again and we go back to being one under.

death7star said:
reds winning 4-0...if they win we are back to 2 games behind the padres.

pitching matchup for tommorrow:
FLA: Johnson (12-6, 2.87)
MIL: Sheets (4-6, 4.62)

this is a repeat of the august 28th game.
(sportsline.com)

im hoping josh comes through once again and we go back to being one under.

Every single time Josh or Anibal goes out I feel like we have at least an 80% shot to win, they have proven to be just that good. Id do the same with Dontrelle but we cant even score 3 runs for him.....

Good win tonight. Anibal was fantastic. We need more of the same from JJ tomorrow.

We recalled Petit and Resop to help the pen out a little bit. Resop's got a future with this team. He's got good stuff, and as soon he harnesses it, he'll be a valuable cog. I'd love to see him contribute this month. We need a righty who can go in the 8th.

I also think we should recall Hoover just so can Olivo can pinch-hit whenever Treanor starts without having to worry about burning the backup catcher. Ramon Castro did that a lot in 2003 when we had Pudge and Redmond, and he picked up a few big hits that way.

RWhitney014 said:
We recalled Petit and Resop to help the pen out a little bit. Resop's got a future with this team. He's got good stuff, and as soon he harnesses it, he'll be a valuable cog. I'd love to see him contribute this month. We need a righty who can go in the 8th.

I also think we should recall Hoover just so can Olivo can pinch-hit whenever Treanor starts without having to worry about burning the backup catcher. Ramon Castro did that a lot in 2003 when we had Pudge and Redmond, and he picked up a few big hits that way.

The Bullpen really needs to keep things nailed down, if you notice throughout the year when the bullpen struggles we struggle as a whole, we arent going to outslug every team every game (although down the road I think we will be able to) we are still young and you dont want the guys to have to try and score 7 runs every game to win.

Do we have ANYONE in the minors capable of playing centerfield? Abercrombie was someone I liked at the start of the season but he has a wilder bat than Gonzo did, if he could stay in the strike zone and be a little patient he could be very good, I love his glove

good moves...lets cut the useless mitre and messenger, my god, im scared everytime girardi uses them.

RWhitney014 said:
I have no comment, because if I do, I will explode again. Check out the Sun-Sentinel's Marlins message board if you care about my opinion.

i went over there and read your stuff...wow, you were one pissed off person.

i think us diehard fans were in the same boat as you during that game.

Back
Top Bottom