Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread

Yeah but I just don't like Cuban :lol:

I mean I understand he would be a great owner, probably the best in the MLB bar none. Ever since he and Dallas planned the parade before they beat Miami in the finals though I've disliked him.

Yeah but I just don't like Cuban :lol:

I mean I understand he would be a great owner, probably the best in the MLB bar none. Ever since he and Dallas planned the parade before they beat Miami in the finals though I've disliked him.

Yeah he would be a great owner and I don't dislike him for having confidence in his team to beat someone else.

Can we talk less about Mark Cuban and more about how the Marlins smacked the Reds around 11-1 tonight?

Woooo Hoooo to the Marlins winning. Like I was saying BK has been great for the most part for the Marlins this year. I thought when they got him he would be a loss when he was in and he has really turned it on. Is this a contract year or something?

I've always liked BK, he loves to pitch and he always gives it his all. Before Olsen got arrested he had also put some nice starts together...we will see.

I've always liked BK, he loves to pitch and he always gives it his all. Before Olsen got arrested he had also put some nice starts together...we will see.

Mitre is the ace tho. Our staff next year should be really good. Whats BK's contract look like?

Marlins win again, 9-3, and win the series 3-1.

Next up: four days on the road at Arizona, then three days against San Francisco. I hope Bonds breaks the record by then; I don't want him to do it against the Marlins.

Marlins win again, 9-3, and win the series 3-1.

Next up: four days on the road at Arizona, then three days against San Francisco. I hope Bonds breaks the record by then; I don't want him to do it against the Marlins.

Marlins should have swept the Reds. I am serious when I say I will puke if Bonds breaks that record v.s. the Marlins. It will make me that sick to whatch it. I also will not look at anyhting ESPN related for a month

Back
Top Bottom