Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread

we need to hit with runners in scoring positon this team doesnt do the little things

Wow, anyone watching this late night Dodgers-Marlins game?

This is perhaps THE most complete game I've seen from a Marlin in my time.

(Hanley Ramirez)

Kid's doing it all. 3-6, 2 HR's, 3 RBI, and he just hit the go ahead run in the 10th.

Oh, and like I said "COMPLETE" - kid's making all the plays back there, too.

(Hanley Ramirez)

Kid's doing it all. 3-6, 2 HR's, 3 RBI, and he just hit the go ahead run in the 10th.

The bunt my Ramirez was beautiful.

(Hanley Ramirez)

Hanley is going to become a star in this league. Funny how so many people were doubting his skill last offseason saying it was just one year. All this guy does is produce big time numbers.

Hanley is going to become a star in this league. Funny how so many people were doubting his skill last offseason saying it was just one year. All this guy does is produce big time numbers.

Yes! Managment should start and advertise him more.

(Hanley Ramirez)

The thing I'm most excited about that was his best game defensively too.

Cabrera + Hanley = Great Future

Hermida has also shown his potential in spurts this season, as has Jacobs. Willingham needs to have his average around .280 to be the player we need him to be.

I wish our rotation had been healthy up to this point...who knows where we would be.

Cabrera + Hanley = Great Future

Hermida has also shown his potential in spurts this season, as has Jacobs. Willingham needs to have his average around .280 to be the player we need him to be.

I wish our rotation had been healthy up to this point...who knows where we would be.

Cabrera will be gone pretty soon I think. If the Marlins actually had better starting pitching they would be in alot better shape. They have been killed by injuries all year long. Kim has been a very good surprise tho

Cabrera will be gone pretty soon I think. If the Marlins actually had better starting pitching they would be in alot better shape. They have been killed by injuries all year long. Kim has been a very good surprise tho

Cabrera is going to be here for at least two more seasons.

Yeah.. I don't see how Cabrera stays down here for much longer.

Will we finally pony up the cash to keep a young star?

Yeah.. I don't see how Cabrera stays down here for much longer.

Will we finally pony up the cash to keep a young star?

They need to worry about ponying up for a New Stadium, before they think about signing players.

Maybe I am blind, But I seriously think if they get better starting pitching they will make a run at the division or Wild Card. They are a good team!

yeah we need some new starters. Hanley Ramírez has really stepped up this season. i would like to see use get a big bat. and i would like to get a owner that put real money into the team. i still cant belive that were are even kinda in this with this owner.

Back
Top Bottom