Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread

Getting to .500 has proven to be a slippery *** slope for us this year. It's so frustrating to see these guys night in and night out and not being able to see them put it all together. Now I know injuries have been a problem but we have just been playing some god awful baseball lately.

everyone here needs to vote miggy in over david wright. all these damn mets fans are taking over the votes

everyone here needs to vote miggy in over david wright. all these damn mets fans are taking over the votes

Miggy will get in as a reserve, no doubt.

All I care about is Hanley being there. The kid is flat out amazing.

I'm heading to the game tonight, and I plan to stay the entire time unless something unfortunate (like a rain delay) occurs. Infield Box MVP, row 10, baby!

it seems one night we cant pitch or we just cant get the big hit .............this marlins team playes terrible small ball

That game last night was an absolute embarrassment. There were more Braves fans than Marlins fans (my sister included), and I left after the 6th. What a horrible time that was, especially after attending the Marlins' earlier 8-7 win over the Braves.

Here's hoping the Marlins come back strong tonight.

freddy is a terrible manager this team doesnt play with any fire somtitme there was three terible calls in tonight he just tlaks to the ump he needs to stand up for his team get the crowed fierd up or somthing

Back
Top Bottom