Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 Florida Marlins Thread

Maybe I am blind, But I seriously think if they get better starting pitching they will make a run at the division or Wild Card. They are a good team!

It's not so much better starting pitching as it is HEALTHY starting pitching.

Willis
Johnson
Anibal
Olsen
Nolasco

Is one hell of a rotation, all of a sudden though we are missing 3/5 of it.

The good news is Willis has started to come around little by little, and so has Olsen lately.

Cabrera will be gone pretty soon I think. If the Marlins actually had better starting pitching they would be in alot better shape. They have been killed by injuries all year long. Kim has been a very good surprise tho

Cabrera won't go anywhere.

He isn't free agent eligible for the next couple years, he goes to arbitration and we continue paying him 6 to 8 million a year which we can afford. As soon as we get a new stadium deal he will have a long term contract, we will see Willis gone FAR before we see Cabrera gone.

i cant picture Cabrera playing anywhere else. anyone know about when we should be geting a new stadium?

Within the next year for sure I would say a deal should be done, I know the MLB doesn't want us to move and wants us to do everything possible to stay in South Florida.

If they start building soon the stadium would be done by 2009 or 2010

Within the next year for sure I would say a deal should be done, I know the MLB doesn't want us to move and wants us to do everything possible to stay in South Florida.

If they start building soon the stadium would be done by 2009 or 2010

thats good news MLB dosnt want us to move. i cant wait to see what our new stadium will look like.:drinkers:

It's not so much better starting pitching as it is HEALTHY starting pitching.

Willis
Johnson
Anibal
Olsen
Nolasco

Is one hell of a rotation, all of a sudden though we are missing 3/5 of it.

The good news is Willis has started to come around little by little, and so has Olsen lately.

I think Ricky lost his spot in the rotation. Mitre has been too good to replace. It's his spot to lose.

I actually think Ricky has the makings of a great closer. A good fastball, and a great curve.

my dream is i to get staduim bulit and have an Allstar game played there

I think Ricky lost his spot in the rotation. Mitre has been too good to replace. It's his spot to lose.

I actually think Ricky has the makings of a great closer. A good fastball, and a great curve.

I actually don't like Ricky at all. His curve is great but all of his other pitches are below average IMO. I've never seen him as more than a good 5th starter.

Anibal won't be back this year anyway, so Nolasco at least has a spot for this year if/when he comes back.

Yeah Starting pitching has fallen to injuries all year. I am seriously doubting that they will ever get the money for a staduim

Miggy's shoulder ain't bothering him on the swing.

Just blasted one into center.........

dontrell another 6runs last night hes pitching terrible

if mark cuban became our owner hed make sure wed have that stadium in no time, too bad jeffrey, the ****** art dealer, loria doesnt want to sell the team

I would Love Mark Cuban as an owner, Cause I know we would get a Stadium and we would spend money.

Wow BK has been great for us so far this year for what we gave up for him.

Back
Top Bottom