***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

The biggest problem I have with Smith is his height. He is accurate, makes good decision and has the ability to move around in the pocket and with Ginn it would make the transition from the college to the NFL easier on both of them

Bunch of good players still on the board I'm hoping we take. Ben Patrick, H.B. Blades, Brandon Siler, Michael Coe, John Wendling...

brandon siler & earl everret?

this guys are still out there i know we dont need lb's but that would be highway robbery if we could get one of these guys in the 6th?

Brandon Feilds Mich St

We are going to need a punter, and this one does kickoffs as well!! And he has a strong leg to do so, something that may be missed without Mare here.

I doubt it. Carl Peterson was very adamant about getting a 4th or better for him.

Minor and Morris were lost in free agency. Morris is now a Patsie and I can't remember where Minor went.

Well now Morris is the enemy and I saw the post that Minor is gone for St. Louis. That's what happens when you go on vacation and travel for extended period of time and don't bring the laptop. You miss out important stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

I didn't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know where this third 7th round pick (from St. Louis) is coming from? A 3rd 7th is news to me.

Blades cant run with anyone...he will get abused in pass coverage. He is not a complete player by any stretch...which is why he is still on the board.

Miami just may take Troy Smith, but not necessarily as a quarterback. He's a nautral athlete, so he could be converted to something else, like receiver.

Baltimore Ravens just snatched him up though.

yes to Crosby and Ball. give this O a def 'shot in the arm'. Ball, (not Jerry Rice) is the DIV I-AA career record holder in TD receptions, and 2nd to Rice in yards. Great 6th pick.

Back
Top Bottom