***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

Satele was an 1st team all WAC his Jr year, and 2nd team his freshman and sophomore years before moving to center, so yeah, he will probably play G if one of the two of them will be moving.

But he could still be an option at C and that is good; more options the better. Mormino now in the mix if he pans out mover Satele over and if Mormino really excels and leaves more than one option for Hadnot; that is him possibly moving over. OK I like this late shot at OL and FB.

Next Hawaii Lineman for the Fins could be Dane Uperesa?!

I wouldn't be surprised to see us draft Uperesa or Enoka Lucas. Saban was biased towards SEC guys, Mueller/Cameron seem to have man crushes on big Samoans/Hawaii players.

No Cb's picked...

The fact that no CB's where picked worries me, once the position was not addressed in FA, I was sure one of the top 3 picks was going to be used on CB, it is now the 7th round and they still have not selected a CB...

waste of a pick even at round 6 - he was a third string running back. UH are run a shoot - no full back. They could of gotten him as a FA. Nobody in hawaii expected him to be drafted at all.

-Brandon siler
-Earl everett
-ben patrick

That's my best case scenario 7th round

Well Patrick was just taken by Arizona, so I say my personal "best case scenerio" would be (no particular order):

Brandon Sharp, S, Louisvill
Tim Mixon, CB, California
Dane Uperesa, OT, Hawai'i

I don't even know if all three are still on the board, but I think so, I've been paying attention for 2 days now and haven't seen them go.

yeah i wouldnt mind having him... but i doubt we will get him.... cam and randy like speed which we know ball doesnt have

Kenny Scott is a guy we like, who we brought into Miami. Keep an eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom