***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

P Brandon Fields Michigan st. 7th round pick

well we finally got a punter

A Punter, you may go to south America and Pay 200 bucks for a Brazilian to punt for us... and he will

:sidelol:

Not a bad idea. Why hasn't anyone done that? I'm sure there is some soccer stud that can't play soccer because of a knee injury...

He'd still have a big foot.

A punter?! Why didn't we just resign Donnie Jones.

Does everyone realize that if we would have tendered Welker and Jones with higher picks as compensation we wouldn't have had to waste our 1st and 7th round picks to replace them?!

You are KIDDING me right? A PUNTER? Brandon Sharp, Tim Mixon, Dane Uperesa, 3 STEALS at this point in the draft at 3 positions we DESPERATELY need (S, CB, and OT respectively) and we take a damn PUNTER :shakeno:.

I had SUCH high expectations for this draft, and ever since passing on Quinn they have gone straight downhill. The slide slowed with the Satele pick, but then it started dropping fast again with the Booker pick.

Strengths:
Excellent size and bulk...Has a very strong leg...Is pretty accurate and can stick it where he wants to...Is versatile and can also kickoff...He has a lot of experience.

Weaknesses:
Is not very technically sound...Takes too long to get rid of the ball...He will have one blocked here and there..Hang time's inconsistent...Will kickoff out of bounds.

Notes:
Was a four-year starter in the Big Ten...Good player who has some tools to work with...The majority of his flaws can be corrected...He still has a little bit of upside.

Well at least there drafting the special team needs. Since they resigned the LS (Denny), I guess they won't use their last pick on a LS. Maybe a holder? Come on Cam make it happen, I'm sure there is still someone on the Hawaii roster you haven't draft yet. (This is just frustration over Miami's selections. I have looked forward for months for this draft and this happens. Sorry.)

its fun watching people whine b/c they think they know more the the coach and GM....

I think Siler is descent enough to at least make an impact on special teams. Another one out there that I find interesting is Dallas Baker, he is still out there.

I'm excited about this pick to. I've thought about this guy since we didn'nt match the offer, and i was concerned about kickoffs when Mare was traded but now we get a punter built like a safetey, 6'4" 240 who can punt and kickoff. great pick, was afraid we would miss out on him when 2 teams took punters in the 5th

agreed why a punter with a need at CB and bain or talley here or uperesa if another OL is needed or trannon at WR , I don't unterstand their move in execption of satele.

Back
Top Bottom