official 2012 combine discussion thread... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official 2012 combine discussion thread...

This definitely is looking like a weak TE class . . . we may have to pass this year . . . guys will be getting overdrafted at TE.

Alot of these guys seem to be losing time at the top end. 1.59 split for peterson on the second attempt..almost 2 tenths better than his first split and a slower overall time.

Fleener and charles not running is intriguing. Wonder if they wish they had with some of these times that are out there.

Green wih some really solid 40 times

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Fleener and charles not running is intriguing. Wonder if they wish they had with some of these times that are out there.
Ecspecially since Allens 40 times.Allen right now is behind those 2 TE's

I think Fleener is nursing an injury, I see him standing out there but he has his jacket on.

Who the hell is #7? The guys is dropping everything.

2532991-1.jpg
...Evan Rodriguez, starting to like him.............#14

Last edited by a moderator:
Green is looking very solid so far.Any1 know what round hes projected.

I thought he would have run a little faster but he definitely is the best looking physical speciman out there and he is very explosive. He has a 4th round grade right now but he fits the mold of some of these TE's in the NFL that are having success so he could get overdrafted. I would say late on day 2 seems more appropriate but he needs to gain some more weight. Get up to around 250.

orson charles not running is a red flag imo...i'm thinking he's gonna run a dwayne allen like # thus he's waiting...charles looks raw to me...imo best looking te in drills is still dwayne allen...very smooth...40 time hurts though...

ladarius green looks like he can carry 10 more lbs to me...another raw guy though...imo 4th round is where i think his value falls given he ran 4.8...but with that length maybe he goes round 3...i think i'd wait though

egnew is garbage in drills imo...just couldn't separate at the senior bowl week...not a fan

looks like if anyones going round 1 its fleener...not much here to get excited about

that harkey kid i think his name is from ucla can't run but he can block you into next week...might make someone a solid 3rd te

evan rodriguez is not even 6 ft 2 and not even 240 lbs...no thanks...not when i already have charles clay in house

hoops what do you think of #14....Rodriguez.

hoops what do you think of #14....Rodriguez.

he's not even 6 ft 2 and not even 240 lbs...i got charles clay already who has better measurables than that...i don't see the point...

he looks solid in drills but i don't like the measurables and in the nfl they matter...i pass...he can run i just don't see a fit for us

he's not even 6 ft 2 and not even 240 lbs...i got charles clay already who has better measurables than that...i don't see the point...

These TE's are short this year. There definnitely isn't the Virgil Green's and Julius Thomas' like last year. Outside of Fleener and Green I think we aren't getting an upgrade over Clay or Fasano for that matter.

DJ Williams was a 5th rounder last year, I cannot count on one hand the amount of TE's that are better from this class.

Back
Top Bottom