official 2012 combine discussion thread... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official 2012 combine discussion thread...

way too much the analysts talkin and not enough on field video for us to see...stop talkin so damn much...no one cares what jamie dukes fat *** looks like showing us a drill...skip this garbage

10 minutes of nothing right then...could have shown us group 2 oline drills instead i get lombardi and billick diatribe

Gettis is probably only.worth a late round flyer. I didnt see any of this.coming at all. Hes testing better than he plays Imo.., and as hoops mentioned hes probably only maxed out weightwise. Hes a typical undersized hawkeye. Motor motor motor. I too missed everything konz related...wtc is wifh that? Im going back to my 2nd round guard train of thought again. I like zeitler inside, and with washingtons kickslide id take him inside if anytbing. My preference would tend to be zeitler, osemele, as a 2nd round interior line prospect. If i start talking a reiff/ zeitler draft i may be driven to drink as that goes against everything i stand for from a draft day standpoint.

Once in a decade oline prospect
you've gone insane

Hes not the only person on here saying this.Decastro has been the buzz of the olineman so far aswell as Glenn whos a physical specimen.Glenn might projec t more as a RT with the 35 3/4 arm length but hes off the charts for a guy weighing 345

ehhh...this te class looks like a lot of what we already have in charles clay...exceptions fleener and maybe green cause of length...i thought dwayne allen would at least run a low 4.6

James hanna burning it up. 4.42/1.59. Deangelo peterson has some explosion in regards to the vert and broadjump. Ideal size and weight id say. Interesting he ran 2 tenths fastef than allen with a slower ten yard split. What gives with allen?

i think some of these times are off...hanna didn't look that fast..will be interesting to see what these 2nd run numbers look like

Agreed hoops. I thought for sure wed need to spend a 2nda rounder on a te... peterson in the third im not sure id complain to much

Back
Top Bottom