Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1) | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1)

James is a high character guy from Atlanta...heard his interview on WINZ that he would love being a Phin.

Ok fine you're desperate for rt. I get the reach. But you couldn't trade down and still get ur guy???

Dolphins even without Ireland screw up drafts, its what we do. Thats why we have not won a playoff game in 14 years.

It's meh to me. I really don't know anything about this guy, but RT was a need. Would have liked of they had a way to move down, but I will reserve judgement I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lots of draft to go but this pic was awful.

if he was our second rounder, fine. if we traded to the bottom of the 1st, fine.

but standing pat and taking a 3rd round tackle is odd. and i am being kind.

not lighting the torches yet, but this isnt starting well. top 5 talent db's on the board and we take a second-3rd tier rt. xfs would have benn a great pic, better than james.

oh well. the finz first round duds continue. reach at a need over big time play makers. will it ever end?

Fire Hickey. We finally get rid of Jonathan Martin and Hickey uses his first pick to draft another poof powerless OT. Fire Hickey.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This is about developing Ryan Tannehill folks.

Ha BPA is always such bull****. We should have traded down and still taken James. Arizona did it. They got the job done. We didn't. Not very impressive Hickey.

Somewhere Dallas Thomas is tweeting his old pal.

UT has 3 other lineman in this year's draft. Let's field the reunion tour! Shall we?!

good ****ing job miami.

u couldnt have gotten this dude later on so thank god u took jawuan james, a guy that the vast majority of people never heard of prior to this including myself ( and if ppl say they have they r lying out there ass, lol)

did we not ****ing learn with jake long 1 overall, unless u have absolutely no holes, which unfortunately the dolphins do, take a player that can actually big a game changer, not some cornfed o line men.

saints take cooks, saints r smart

Back
Top Bottom