Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3) | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3)

Turner will start his career at guard and could move outside when Albert's career is complete. Give me guard Spencer Long later in the draft and I won't ask for another lineman for three years.

We have up a 4th to move up in the 3rd? Sheesh.

So what do we have left?

4th, 2 5th, 6th, 7th?

There are a couple of good players still sitting there available, perhaps we can get back up there to get one. An ILB (Borland) or RB (Tre Mason) or TE, CB or even QB.

Really thought we were trading up for Borland there but Miami must really not like him. I'm happy with Miller, though. Our offensive line is complete.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4

I liked the Landry pick, not so much with Turner. Borland would have been my pick, and to trade up to get Turner....meh.

So far Niners and Jags are having the best draft IMO.

I just saw some highlights of Turner, he's huge and plays inside as well. He was pushing people back. I actually like that pick. That shores up the oline.

Via Omar Kelly: "When we asked Dolphins GM Dennis Hickey if he's done making picks today he gave a coy smile and then offered a "maybe.""

Really thought we were trading up for Borland there but Miami must really not like him. I'm happy with Miller, though. Our offensive line is complete.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4

My guess is they are happy with what they have at LB

I really wish people would stop saying teams are "killing it" regarding the draft. Same thing every year. Nobody knows anything about anything for a year or two. On of the major things I dislike about the internet. No accountability.

Back
Top Bottom