Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3) | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3)

I just got ripped for this but I like the way the 49ers handle the draft. They seem to get guys at good value

They can rip away. You are stating a FACT, SF seems to be doing really well in this draft getting top rated guys teams are letting slip to later rounds for very good value. It's just an opinion, but they are a playoff and SB caliber team that has been doing this for a few years now, so . . . . it must be working.

Polian just trashed Borland, I'm wondering if Hickey had the same opinion. If he really wanted him, he would have drafted him, given how long he was on the board

Hope he has more speed! Oronde was slow as.....Man, I can't even think of anything as slow as Gadsden! He was a baller though....

Don't think he's much faster he clocked in a 4.77 at the combine and did a bit better posting a 4.56 at his pro day. Hah!

I don't understand why every GM that the Dolphins hire thinks that they are smarter than the rest of the NFL and experts around the league. We keep drafting player way above their value. Teams like the Ravens and SF keep drafting highly rated players in every round. Do we just keep hiring crappy GM or does our scouting department suck. Either way this draft is going to be rated one of the worst in NFL.

I don't understand why every GM that the Dolphins hire thinks that they are smarter than the rest of the NFL and experts around the league. We keep drafting player way above their value. Teams like the Ravens and SF keep drafting highly rated players in every round. Do we just keep hiring crappy GM or does our scouting department suck. Either way this draft is going to be rated one of the worst in NFL.

I am surprised you're not a GM. What's your resume like.......

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Can't believe Louis Nix lasted this long.

Agree, he is excellent value.

I know we still probably need a ILB, CB, & maybe TE, but if Savage fro Pitt is still there in 10 picks or so, he'd be an interesting option to come in and back up Tanny and perhaps develop into more??

I am locked in on Phillip Gaines or Kendall James of UMaine…my super sleeper in the 4th. I think Gaines is gone by then.

Back
Top Bottom