Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3) | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 2 and 3)

So far Niners and Jags are having the best draft IMO.

Only pick from the 49ers I like is Marcus Martin. Jimmy Ward was a reach in the 1st round and I'm not a Carlos Hyde fan...more importantly 49ers have Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Marcus Lattimore just got cleared to play football and they draft Hyde. How many running backs do you need?

Last night on Jimmy Fallon...

He said awkwardly, Ha Ha Clinton-Dicks is the same name of the new Monica Lewinsky book... :lol:

I really wish people would stop saying teams are "killing it" regarding the draft. Same thing every year. Nobody knows anything about anything for a year or two. On of the major things I dislike about the internet. No accountability.
My bad. They just seem to work the board well. They have picks in next years draft and they seem to get guys at good value spots is all

I really wish people would stop saying teams are "killing it" regarding the draft. Same thing every year. Nobody knows anything about anything for a year or two. On of the major things I dislike about the internet. No accountability.

It's called an opinion...I am glad that we are allowed to have them!

Damn! SF just got Borland from WIsc. The rich just keep on getting richer. I'd like to think Hickey knows what he's doing, but I see teams like SF grabbing guys everyone is saying to grab.

Niners picked Borland....they seem to be up to pick every time I check the tv.

Damn! SF just got Borland from WIsc. The rich just keep on getting richer. I'd like to think Hickey knows what he's doing, but I see teams like SF grabbing guys everyone is saying to grab.

I just got ripped for this but I like the way the 49ers handle the draft. They seem to get guys at good value

Back
Top Bottom