Official 76ers Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

Your right, the season doesn't lie. It took the Magic a 3 point buzzer beater from Rashard Lewis and a 4th quarter comeback to win 2 of the 3 games. So how you come to the conclusion we have no chance is beyond me

O.K., so you like the team that lost 3 of 3 during the season and is 15 games worse on the season in a playoff scenario.

Sure you'd be saying the same thing if you were an Orlando fan. You aren't objective and that's cool. You're a Sixer fan.

Hey, if they meet in the playoffs I'd be happy to have a wager with you.

Teams that live by the three tend to have a tough time in the playoffs. Especially with streaky shooters like Lewis and Alston. The Sixers are going to have a tough time scoring on whoever they face in the first round and I dont think anyone is going to pick them to win a series.....but Magic fans should be very leery of that potential 2/7 matchup with Detroit.

Teams that live by the three tend to have a tough time in the playoffs. Especially with streaky shooters like Lewis and Alston. The Sixers are going to have a tough time scoring on whoever they face in the first round and I dont think anyone is going to pick them to win a series.....but Magic fans should be very leery of that potential 2/7 matchup with Detroit.

True, however that maxim means more in the latter rounds than a 1st round match up. I don't think Orlando is a real threat to win the East because they do rely too much on their perimeter shooting. Should they play Philly however, they'll be way too much.

O.K., so you like the team that lost 3 of 3 during the season and is 15 games worse on the season in a playoff scenario.

Sure you'd be saying the same thing if you were an Orlando fan. You aren't objective and that's cool. You're a Sixer fan.

Hey, if they meet in the playoffs I'd be happy to have a wager with you.
Just stating the facts. You say we have "no" chance, which judging by the times we've played them, It's safe to say we do have a chance to beat them.

Even though we lost last night, there were some great things to take from the game. Donyell Marshall getting 20 minutes, I hope he keeps getting a good amount of playing time. Marshall has been spot on from 3 point range every chance he's gotten. We desperately need shooters, and he has been nailing his jumpers lately, which is the reason why he has been given good PT. The coaching staff needs to keep Willie Green's minutes below 20 minutes and Lou's to 30+. Lou Williams has been great off the bench this year, and certainly deserves a startin spot.

Even though we lost last night, there were some great things to take from the game. Donyell Marshall getting 20 minutes, I hope he keeps getting a good amount of playing time. Marshall has been spot on from 3 point range every chance he's gotten. We desperately need shooters, and he has been nailing his jumpers lately, which is the reason why he has been given good PT. The coaching staff needs to keep Willie Green's minutes below 20 minutes and Lou's to 30+. Lou Williams has been great off the bench this year, and certainly deserves a startin spot.

I think next yera we resign miller and let lou start abd play the 2 guard spot

next year starting lineup

pg-miller
sg-williams
sf-AI
pf-young
c-brand

speights and ivy 1st 2 off bench w/ green if he is still here..i really hope sammy is gone and maybe next year jason smith gets some run

i love this team and next year brand should realize he doesnt need to score 20 a night to b successfull 4 this team

I think next yera we resign miller and let lou start abd play the 2 guard spot

next year starting lineup

pg-miller
sg-williams
sf-AI
pf-young
c-brand

speights and ivy 1st 2 off bench w/ green if he is still here..i really hope sammy is gone and maybe next year jason smith gets some run

i love this team and next year brand should realize he doesnt need to score 20 a night to b successfull 4 this team
That lineup looks good to me. With another SG and either SF/PF in the draft, depending on if Jason Smith works out or not. Coaching staff say they really like him, so we shall see. I'll give Brand 1 more year to show something, but if he fails next year, BUST. I really hope we resign Miller. He's a great PG and probably the most underrated PG in the league, if not the most underrated player. Williams has earned his starting spot on this team.

I cant understand this team..1 night they r beating the lakers and blazers and the next night they r losing to the bobcats ughh

That lineup looks good to me. With another SG and either SF/PF in the draft, depending on if Jason Smith works out or not. Coaching staff say they really like him, so we shall see. I'll give Brand 1 more year to show something, but if he fails next year, BUST. I really hope we resign Miller. He's a great PG and probably the most underrated PG in the league, if not the most underrated player. Williams has earned his starting spot on this team.

getting a sg in the draft should be # 1 !

I cant understand this team..1 night they r beating the lakers and blazers and the next night they r losing to the bobcats ughh
Alot of it due to Dalembert being so inconsistent. One night he's getting 5 blocks and 20 boards, the next he's getting out rebounded by Andre Miller and getting dunked on. Hopefully Speights can take over that 5 spot next year.

That's awfully impressive. Andre Miller managed to go from a player that should have been benched to one that is the most underrated in the league.

Great win last night against the Hawks. 14 point win vs. a team we have a good chance of playing in the 1st round of the playoffs sounds good to me. Thad Young went down in the 1st quarter with a sprained ankle. Hate to see that, but also good to see Ratliff and Speights stepping up in his place. Josh Smith is a monster. Such a mistake to get Brand over him.

Back
Top Bottom