*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Hey guys, long time lurker.
According the the NFL UK site, all the London bound teams are showing the pre-season games on their own websites. Assuming its not somehow region locked, hopefully you guys should be able to watch the Dolphins for free?

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=111007

Go fins!

Good looking out. My guess for us in the US is it will be region locked, as we see with youtube videos and such - would love to be proven wrong though!

NFL owners (and AT&T) are some greedy &*^%!

$99.00 to watch 4 PS games? Give me a break. That's more per game than the regular season NFL Ticket.

$282.00 for NFLTICKET (9.3% increase in 2017).

I guess I'll do the free trial again and then cancel after the game.

That $99 is for the Gamepass, which gives you pretty much all games for the season, and you don't have to pay all at once. They do an installment plan. Works great for me as I don't get to watch the games live sometimes, life does happen

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that - great first post @Finuk . Tho I have never cared for that other forum lol

It wont be so great if it turns out NFL UK has been talking rubbish again. Which wouldn't surprise me!!

Right on Time AF. It is not a proper gameday without this thread.

South Florida getting a little tropical wave right now so the roof probably saves this game from being a potential rain out without it.

5 to watch:

1. The entire rookie draft class
2. Jakeem Grant (especially on returns)
3. The entire offensive line personnel (Asiata twice on this list already)
4. I personally want to see one of those backup RBs impress: Storm or Perry
5. Fales or Doughty
Probably won't be much action for the starters. Fales or Doughty? Neither makes the 53. Punters will be more interesting than the qb's.

It wont be so great if it turns out NFL UK has been talking rubbish again. Which wouldn't surprise me!!

As long as I don't have to listen to Neil and that crew then all is good

I need this but I know nothing about that stuff.
I didn't either but then one day I Googled a bunch of tutorials and learned the process pretty quick. I have it on my phone and a phone/TV mirror app so I use my wifi and chromecast to stream it to my TV.

Thought this was the Game Day thread.
If your not up on how to watch preseason ball by now then you never will be.

So maybe we actually talk football?

I am interested to see how much run Jakeem Grants gets outside. I would expect to see a few bubbles his way and also a deep shot hopefully at some point.

Would be nice to get Drake in some space.

Excited to See Tank with the 2nd and 3rd teamers. I think he is going to flash.

Godchaux will be a close watch as well.

Football is Back! #FinsUp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this was the Game Day thread.

If your not up on how to watch preseason ball by now then you never will be.

So maybe we actually talk football?

I am interested to see how much run Jakeem Grants gets outside. I would expect to see a few bubbles his way and also a deep shot hopefully at some point.

Would be nice to get Drake in some space.

Excited to See Tank with the 2nd and 3rd teamers. I think he is going to flash.

Godchaux will be a close watch as well.

Football is Back! #FinsUp!

Good call tank and godchaux will definitely be on my list to watch. It's been hard to keep up lately with the RT situation

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to talk about ways to watch games other than official NFL streams and shows, don't do it on Finheaven.

New gates are nice and parking lot signs. Tried to load pictures but got an error.

It doesnt like photos from high res phones. I have to send to desktop pc or facebook and upload that version. A bit annoying

Back
Top Bottom