*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

For anyone who can't get the game - if you have a question or whatever post it and I will try to respond or on a specific player. I will try to post a little recap after..keeping in mind its just the first preseason game so..might not be much to take away from this game at all.

For anyone who can't get the game - if you have a question or whatever post it and I will try to respond or on a specific player. I will try to post a little recap after..keeping in mind its just the first preseason game so..might not be much to take away from this game at all.

Id like to know about DT's not called Suh and the TE's. I might see the game but good chance il fall asleep lol

Yea @nick1 if it ever actually shows up the stream is a UK thing

Watch all the preseason games of the 10 international teams in 2017 LIVE.
The ten teams involved in international games this season can stream their (non-national game) home preseason games live from their websites to the UK. The below lists charts which 16 preseason games will be made available to stream from the UK.

Four will not be available because they are being nationally broadcast in the US.
http://www.nfluk.com/news/specialfe...d41-217d-4e20-846f-03e52ecf7b8f?sf105030130=1

Field looks to be in good shape and withstood all that earlier rain we got today.

Wow that starting line up. TJ Mcdonald and Williams is as deep as I want to go with depth. If all of them are ever starting together, we're screwed.

Wow that starting line up. TJ Mcdonald and Williams is as deep as I want to go with depth. If all of them are ever starting together, we're screwed.

I look at it as the starters wouldn't have played much tonight regardless - But this is going to quickly turn into backups vs backups and depth

Just stay healthy and I'll be happy. Just stay ****ing healthy.

The oline sounds like a AAA line. Don't know how much time our QB's will have to pass tonight

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom