*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

@AdamHBeasley: Not dressing tonight: Cutler, Ford, Tannehill, Lewis, Ajayi, Allen, Hewitt, Pouncey, Larsen, Tunsil, James.

@AdamHBeasley: Not dressing tonight: Cutler, Ford, Tannehill, Lewis, Ajayi, Allen, Hewitt, Pouncey, Larsen, Tunsil, James.
Yikes at the OT lineup tonight. Qb's heads better be on a swivel.

Let's see if Grant returns punts exclusively or if they try Drake or someone else

Definitely watching for Godchaux and Mcmillen. Are they for real? Heck ya! Go Fins!

Are we starting 4 guards and a center tonight? I don't see us getting much done on offense but can't wait to see the young defense out there

Ozzy rules!!

Any legal ways to watch.....

Can I buy the preseason pass then cancel lol..

That's a way to get one free game. I did it last year for the third game.

The stadium, as you come in from the parking lots has a much different feel to it.. they have fences that that restrict entry points now but its a much better feel walking in...

Apparently it is live streamed in the Dolphins website

I saw that post but if you go to the Phins site it sends you to Gamepass so I don't think it's true Nick.

But seriously, no reason to have to watch that tonight. Would be nice to see the rookies though.

Back
Top Bottom