*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

I laugh at the posters saying...well it doesn't count because it's against "scrubs." Like really?
The guy wasn't even drafted!
How many undrafted guys are making plays like that in preseason games?
It's not like every catch was uncontested, he's battled for a few of them in heavy traffic and multiple guys covering. I don't care who was covering on the one handed grab and the sideline grab, he still would have caught them, that was all focus and talent. He has something that's been sorely missed around here for awhile, he is the real deal, I've been watching him since we signed him and I've liked what I've seen from the start. The naysayers that were saying, well, that's without pads, wait till the pads are on. Well, the pads are on and now it's well, wait till he plays against starters. Once he does it then, what's the next condition going to be put on him? Oh he played against a bad defense... Some people are just negative by nature, I don't get it...

Preston, Rosen and Prince have earned a move up on the depth chart after tonight. Nice start boys!

? Williams was really impressive and yes he was working on backups in a preseason game. Guy is talented as hell nobody doubted that it was he beating up women.

Back
Top Bottom