*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Can we make a "FH nanny award". You know... for those posters who take their valuable time to keep us all grounded and make sure we "don't get too excited " about players that do multiple individual feats of excellence.

If be out of control without them and they deserve some sort of award.
I'll make one up. :chuckle:

Both Isaiah Prince and Holden, have shown well tonight. Once Holden was moved to LT he stepped up, from earlier in the game. Prince has those long arms, and once he extends them he's been stonewalling guys. Reed has gotten better at Center as the game has gone on. Also like Dunn #70. Nice looking player to develop.

Both Isaiah Prince and Holden, have shown well tonight. Once Holden was moved to LT he stepped up, from earlier in the game. Prince has those long arms, and once he extends them he's been stonewalling guys. Reed has gotten better at Center as the game has gone on. Also like Dunn #70. Nice looking player to develop.

Maybe move prince up the depth chart a little bit and see him against stiffer competition next game?

Good Run blocking, pass pro or both for Prince???
It all looked good. He initiated great contact. Had a nice pull. He leveled someone. Pass protection solid. Now it was a couple series later in game but after seeing Mills. He deserves to move up the chart and get reps w first team. I want him to work out so we can kick Davis back to RG.

It all looked good. He initiated great contact. Had a nice pull. He leveled someone. Pass protection solid. Now it was a couple series later in game but after seeing Mills. He deserves to move up the chart and get reps w first team. I want him to work out so we can kick Davis back to RG.

I was happy when we drafted him but our resident draftniks tempered that excitement with their reviews. Hopefully they’re wrong about him.

Tunsil, Dieter, Reed, Davis, Prince. I know it's early but Id like to see this line mesh.

Back
Top Bottom