*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Need to see it against better competition also... like we’re saying about the other potential guys.
Albert, Hurns and Mills are not cutting it. No reason to keep them. As for Hendrix he made a couple of plays with the 2nd team defense. Think he's got a chance. PS for sure

Albert, Hurns and Mills are not cutting it. No reason to keep them. As for Hendrix he made a couple of plays with the 2nd team defense. Think he's got a chance. PS for sure

Believe me I saw it with Mills also and said so., Hurns is probably going to be gone. The OL depth is just all abysmal... heck has the starters are marginal at best.

Albert u could start at tackle over Mills. He was Dallas Thomas except not as athletic. Yes, worse than Dallas Thomas.

I know it was bad, I had him listed as cut in that pick the final roster thread and that was before tonight’s abysmal play.

Going for it on their 16 on 4th and 9???? Guess that was how they cancel out that stupid decision on the 2 point conversion

before i check out for the night, i just wanna say......if you were looking for something tonight that gave you hope this year would be diffrent, let me apologize for this franchise, but assure you, they are working on a long term solution. thank you for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom