*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

One thing stood out to me above all else tonight:

Arian Foster is the best RB on this team, and it isn't particularly close.

He made a couple veteran plays but I'm still not sure that he is physically capable of being a productive starter. I didn't see Ajayi have much in the way of holes to it.

I really despise trying to RB's in preseason. Most of the times when plays don't work its because of bad line play. Most of the time when plays do work its because of scrubs on the other side blowing an assignment. We have to judge guys on like 5 carries.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

All i needed to hear

On to seattle

I have faith this staff will keep the right 53

I think Suh showed enough in his limited play tonight to make the 53.

He got hit from behind scrambling. Doesn't look good, honestly.

I saw it but i mean its football you got the best oline in football and you look like you are carrying a load in your pants when you run now

Hes done...and likely so is the boys season unless you buy into dak prescott

Romo and contact are polar opposites

Meanwhile from Miko's twitter:

Welp! It looks like i might get what i asked for. The homie Romo went down. Time to see if Dak is catfish or not!

Im happy with what i saw tonight...the biggest issue on o again is penalties when we cant run the ball...its a concern for sure

The coordinators look like they are way better than anything weve had in a while...

Do we have enough to beat seattle week 1 probably not but it does look to me like this teams gonna compete this year and the oline in pass pro looks solid as we could ask for

its hard to envision this o doing much vs that seattle d week 1 in that environment

Back
Top Bottom