*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Well, if it was his back rather than his knee, it just looks like a back sprain. Ought to be alright.

When you can can scarcely play a game of football without injuring your back or your collarbone, I wouldn't call it alright. This isn't the first time for him.

Credit for what? There was years there that romos decision making in the clutch beat the cowboys...then he seemed to figure it out got the best oline and run game in football and couldnt stay healthy

The end

Maybe they will give him a metal plate tail bone now
i agree w this. Early in his career he didn't put the work in to go w his talent. He wanted to be a celebrity chaser, playboy etc. Wasted his best years making poor decisions in key moments. Also, and I may get flamed for this but when he fumbled the snap in that PO game vs Seattle on the XP to send game to OT - I said right then and there he did it on purpose because be wanted to run it in for 2 and be a hero / win the game. He was too quick to get up and he almost made it - and who fumbles the snap on a PAT in that situation? Cmon. Never liked him early on - all about him. He did figure it out eventually but his body is shot now.

Our two top rushers tonight were QBs.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Please keep Warmsley. More upside than Earl Mitchell.

I'd love for someone to mention who got the QB hit on that last play....wishful thinking.

Had some hard hits delivered from the defense tonight.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

I'd love for someone to mention who got the QB hit on that last play....wishful thinking.

They basically checked out...

Waiting to hear about the injuries, but overall it was a positive outing.

I thnk you can cut doughty and p squad him with relative ease

he hasnt put enough on tape

Back
Top Bottom