*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

What's the likely plan to keep Jackson in the pocket?

I don’t know. It’s a different scheme. I’d say someone is gonna have to spy the QB. But I’d say this...if you don’t stop the run you are screwed.

I got to play it where Jackson’s pocket play beats me. Period. He’s got to show me that he can beat me from the pocket with his arm. So I’m playing contain on the qb witb the rush. If he beats you with his arm from the pocket you tip your cap.

If they bludgeon us witb the run game get ready cause it will be a blood bath.

We have to get them behind the sticks.

I doubt the o scores 10 points if the ravens d I have seen in the recent past shows up.

I have more faith in our d to limit them than I have the o. If the d doesn’t show up we will get murdered.

On tbe plus side it does appear their edge rush talent has moved to other teams. Which should help tbe tackles. Glad Ladarius Smith is in Green Bay.

I don’t know. It’s a different scheme. I’d say someone is gonna have to spy the QB. But I’d say this...if you don’t stop the run you are screwed.

I got to play it where Jackson’s pocket play beats me. Period. He’s got to show me that he can beat me from the pocket with his arm. So I’m playing contain on the qb witb the rush.

If they bludgeon us witb the run game get ready cause it will be a blood bath.

We have to get them behind the sticks.

I doubt the o scores 10 points if the ravens d I have seen in the recent past shows up.

I have more faith in our d to limit them than I have the o. If the d doesn’t show up we will get murdered.

On tbe plus side it does appear their edge rush talent has moved to other teams. Which should help tbe tackles.
I would definitely commit to making Jackson beat us with his arm.

I was just wondering the most likely scenario.

Stack the box to snuff the run, put a spy on Jackson (Minkah? Baker? Egu? Keep trying until something works?)

I would definitely commit to making Jackson beat us with his arm.

I was just wondering the most likely scenario.

Stack the box to snuff the run, put a spy on Jackson (Minkah? Baker? Egu? Keep trying until something works?)

I’m stacking the box forcing him to make plays in the pass game outside the numbers or make proper reads vs zone on repeat inside of them and playing to limit the tight end impact. He’s gonna want to go to his security blankets in the pass game which will be his tight ends but they will play to it with their personnel and formations even.

Miamis gonna have to match the ravens physicality at the los. Bring your lunch pail.

In terms of pass rush it needs to be outside in don’t let him break contain up the middle or outside of your edge if you do his legs will hurt you bad. Again force him to play from the pocket and beat you with his arm.

In terms of spy I’d say Jerome baker but he probably has to carry coverage on tight ends. So might be an extra db situationally.

Dorian hit us this afternoon, lost power shortly after dinner. Hopefully power is restored in time to watch the game. Yeah, it’s a dangerous storm but it’s about half the power it hit the Bahamas with.

Dorian hit us this afternoon, lost power shortly after dinner. Hopefully power is restored in time to watch the game. Yeah, it’s a dangerous storm but it’s about half the power it hit the Bahamas with.
Funny you say that. There was just a piece on TV which explained the destructive power of wind and how it is not exponential.

At peak intensity, Hurricane Dorian's winds clocked in at 185 mph, about two and a half times faster than the 75 mph winds of a low-end Category 1 hurricane. Yet the potential damage caused by a storm like Dorian is not 2.5 times more, or even 25 times more — it's more than 1,000 times greater. That's because the damage increases by the eighth power, according to research by Nobel Prize-winning economist William D. Nordhaus.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hurricane-dorian-1000-times-more-damage-becoming-more-common/

Good luck though and be safe. With things like that football becomes secondary to real life.

I’m stacking the box forcing him to make plays in the pass game outside the numbers or make proper reads vs zone on repeat inside of them and playing to limit the tight end impact. He’s gonna want to go to his security blankets in the pass game which will be his tight ends but they will play to it with their personnel and formations even.

Miamis gonna have to match the ravens physicality at the los. Bring your lunch pail.

In terms of pass rush it needs to be outside in don’t let him break contain up the middle or outside of your edge if you do his legs will hurt you bad. Again force him to play from the pocket and beat you with his arm.

In terms of spy I’d say Jerome baker but he probably has to carry coverage on tight ends. So might be an extra db situationally.
Put Charles Harris on him!

Back
Top Bottom