*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

Look forward to folowing here tomorrow. I battled DirectTv this morning on getting the Ticket comped, like years past. They comped me $60 on my next bill. I told them I'm not paying full price. They said, call next month to get more credits. I really don't like dealing with them since AT&T took over.
Just tell them you’re canceling service if they don’t comp you. Ask for the supervisor and Keep demanding they comp it or your canceling service. It’s a hassle but they will eventually. Took me over an hr but finally they did.

#FinsUp

cdc32bb6248f0113cf6bb9880a399ee1.jpg
This post has as many likes as Adam's op. :cheers:

I want to see some great fundamentals out there. I want to see a good attitude from the players. I want to see young OL players hold their own. I want to see that Flores knows what he is doing as a coach.

But a win? That's complicated

I've got Drake starting in my flex but don't feel great about it.. what do you guys think??

Ive got Jon Brown and Gore on the bench who is supposed to start for Buffalo, and Parker (SMH why do I do this to myself every year). Also have Andrews on the bench behind Njoku. 14 teamer. Any input greatly appreciated!

Good or bad 2019... So happy it's football Sunday. Woke up wired at 430 this morning. Fins UP!!!

I'm actually looking forward to this game more than the last couple openers. No stress. Not anticipating a win. Itll be interesting to see who steps up and performs. That 0 expectation thing is gonna be good for my heart at least.

Back
Top Bottom