*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

I expect a team that is more physical than in years past. Especially on defense. But inorder to have a chance today, Flores needs find a way to contain Jackson run abilities. If Miami can't, I suspect a blowout. This isn't Matt Burke anymore. This is real coaching, with real schemes.

I'm actually looking forward to this game more than the last couple openers. No stress. Not anticipating a win. Itll be interesting to see who steps up and performs. That 0 expectation thing is gonna be good for my heart at least.

one could say youre gonna be ladeback

I'm ready to go. Got my dolphins pumas and socks. My dolphins Zubas and Orange Csonka jersey with the dolphins hat and fanny pack!

I doubt we stop any running. I'm expecting their RB's to run effectively and for Jackson to run effectively. IMHO, we're going to lose this game, but if we have a chance, I'm guessing we'll have to force takeaways. Then let Fitzmagic gamble long, and take our chances.

It's a shame we're juggling so many new people and new systems, because this is a winnable game in the Maimi heat and humidity. Unfortunately, I just don't think our guys will have mastered the systems to make it happen yet.

If your comment is based upon how we performed last year, then you may want to rethink your position. Our defense was predictable last year. I expect multiple looks to have an impact on how easy it is for the Ravens to execute their assignment. I suspect we will better stopping the run this year, but it is speculation since none of have seen a real game. Preseason means nothing!!!! I am very curious to see the new schemes and players in a real game.

Personally i want to evaluate 2 things

1) Can this coaching staff game plan for a specific opponent?
2) Can they coach?

The talent will continue to accumulate for this team. But if the coaching staff can't do their critical part(s) then it won't matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom