*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

If the Dolphins play the Ravens close tomorrow would that mean they are not tanking?

The Ravens are going wilt in 105 degree heat index (Thank you sunshine)!. Plus Purple and Black will make them even hotter their heads will fry. Advantage Hard Rock Stadium "X" the Sun. Fans who attend tomorrow I wanna hear you in Billings, Montana! Let's get behind our Dolphins WIN OR LOSE! Fins Up! America's sport is back Miami! I feel Fitz will throw for 3 TD's 27-17 Shocker! GO DOLPHINS!!! Play competitively and results will come!

I doubt we stop any running. I'm expecting their RB's to run effectively and for Jackson to run effectively. IMHO, we're going to lose this game, but if we have a chance, I'm guessing we'll have to force takeaways. Then let Fitzmagic gamble long, and take our chances.

It's a shame we're juggling so many new people and new systems, because this is a winnable game in the Maimi heat and humidity. Unfortunately, I just don't think our guys will have mastered the systems to make it happen yet.

I have confidence in our new staff.
The heat will be a factor.
The Fins can win this if there are minimal penalties and no turn overs on offense.
If the D holds them to 20 or less I think we could win.

Obviously don't expect us to win this game, but if we can establish our running game AND stop theirs, could be closer than people think.

Doubt it, though.

Look forward to folowing here tomorrow. I battled DirectTv this morning on getting the Ticket comped, like years past. They comped me $60 on my next bill. I told them I'm not paying full price. They said, call next month to get more credits. I really don't like dealing with them since AT&T took over.

#FinsUp

cdc32bb6248f0113cf6bb9880a399ee1.jpg
what a great way to remind us that whatever happens tomorrow, er um, today, really isn't that bad. well played number1fin. well played.

I’m stacking the box forcing him to make plays in the pass game outside the numbers or make proper reads vs zone on repeat inside of them and playing to limit the tight end impact. He’s gonna want to go to his security blankets in the pass game which will be his tight ends but they will play to it with their personnel and formations even.
aaf
Miamis gonna have to match the ravens physicality at the los. Bring your lunch pail.

In terms of pass rush it needs to be outside in don’t let him break contain up the middle or outside of your edge if you do his legs will hurt you bad. Again force him to play from the pocket and beat you with his arm.

In terms of spy I’d say Jerome baker but he probably has to carry coverage on tight ends. So might be an extra db situationally.
you know the ravens come into this matchup thinking they can run at will and worst case will be in 3rd and medium. that means PA and safety valves like backs and TEs in the passing game. this is a scenario where i wanna take baker and just let him see ball get ball. if i'm spying its with reshad and my TE coverage is minkah. my boundry guys are on an island all day. he aint brady. i'd prefer tj (oh well) vs mccain vs this O every day of the week and twice on sunday.

Miami defense will hopefully keep it close I think Flores will game plan good for Jackson....I do wonder what in hell the offense will do tho

Back
Top Bottom