*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

Rosen- be ready- be ready ever week, your number will be called, it’s just a question of when...

I hope people realize if Rosen gets the chance he's going to try and play his A#$ off. Which means if they plan is to TANK then you don't want to see Rosen in too many games.

I'm not saying he'll necessarily generate wins. But he'll certainly try his best to convince this management that he's the guy.

I hope people realize if Rosen gets the chance he's going to try and play his A#$ off. Which means if they plan is to TANK then you don't want to see Rosen in too many games.

I'm not saying he'll necessarily generate wins. But he'll certainly try his best to convince this management that he's the guy.
But isn’t that what we want to see

I won’t be getting the game and for the first tine in a long time it does t bother me

That’s exactly why he is not starting imo, they know he will give them just enough to knock them out of their desired draft position. I believe they really like what they see in Rosen, but they will destroy his confidence putting him out there with this JV oline. Let Fitz be the sacrificial lamb for now

I don’t Rosen will be the only guy playing hard, at least to start the season, still dont think it will amount to much in the Win column though.

I find myself the most ambivalent I have ever been at the start of a football season. I just want to see how some young guys plays during the year...

#FinsUp

cdc32bb6248f0113cf6bb9880a399ee1.jpg
Something else is UP after seeing those melons!

It's not just a new season for our Fins but a new EVERYTHING for us! It's the start of a new era for our team! We're on the ground level and slanted forward; towards super bowl glory (one day anyways). There is only one way to go and that's up!!

GO DOLPHINS GO!!!

Back
Top Bottom