*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want the second pick so bad? Didn’t you hear, Tua got seriously injured and Burrow continues to impress.
Keep in mind is not just about the 2nd pick of the draft but drafting high in the 2nd and 3rd rounds as well. Not only good players there but more trade down options.

Dolphins signed Allen Hurns to a two-year, $8 million extension through 2021.

The deal includes $3.27 million guaranteed. Hurns has fully recovered from dislocating his ankle in the Divisional Round of the 2018 playoffs with the Cowboys. Overall, the six-year veteran has caught 13-of-19 passes for 170 yards and a touchdown while working from both the slot as well as out wide. He'll continue to work inside of 3-WR sets with DeVante Parker and Albert Wilson with Preston Williams (knee, IR) sidelined.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter.

Nov 16, 2019, 4:12 PM ET

Questionable but full practice Thursday and Friday. Expectation is that he starts, but we shall see.

With cracked ribs it takes about 6 weeks to heal. So I say if he can with stand pain and uses a flack jacket he may go. But, I would hold him out till the Medical Staff clears him 150%. Why risk it?

I honestly think todays game will be a barn burner. But I'm never any good at predicting how these games will end up.

The day before the season started (in a week where we saw unprecedented roster turnover), everybody on the planet knew they were a dumpster fire, and most probably predicted 0-16. I didn't really predict a record (though half expected 0-16 myself), my wish was to see a team slowly progress, show some discipline, show some respect for fundamentals, and show they can learn to play together as a team - not a collection of individuals. This would tell me we have a coach that can, at least, motivate and lead a team.

Flores has impressed me in this department. I'm not crowning him the next Shula or BB, but he's got the basics and structure set, as far as I'm concerned. Win or lose, these guys will give their best effort against a long-time division rival, and that's all I can ask for. It will take a concerted effort by this coaching staff to get a win today. They will need to make smart adjustments, with not much room for error, but with Flo having these guys bought-in, they have a chance to leave the field with a W. I don't "expect" it, but would love it!

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg
Can we get Jack Burton to throw the ole pig skin today? Make sure he has some of that juice before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom