*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the ball is kicked off, I forget about the standings, and always root for them to win, but this year, if they lose, it doesn’t hurt as much, with the draft pick position.

Sooooooo, C’MON MIAMI!!!

You can't confuse me. I'm a Dolphins fan!

I'm not sure what to expect today. I was originally thinking this game could be another win. But I believe Buffalo will try to ground and pound it. Their defense has given Miami fits these last 2 yrs, as well. If Miami has truly bought into the new coaches and plays as well as the last 2 games, it's going to be a low scoring game. I'm hopeful of a win, but not expecting it.

Its 36 here in Billings. High is going to be 53. HAHAHAHA! I would kill anyone or anything to have 75. That's beach weather. God, I miss California and I am retiring to Miami when I hit 65 in 16 years for now. Then I can go to games live.

I'm not sure what to expect today. I was originally thinking this game could be another win. But I believe Buffalo will try to ground and pound it. Their defense has given Miami fits these last 2 yrs, as well. If Miami has truly bought into the new coaches and plays as well as the last 2 games, it's going to be a low scoring game. I'm hopeful of a win, but not expecting it.

We need a WR to step up. We lost our big play ability in Preston. It would be amazing to see Parker become that man today. He has gradually been getting better.

Basically yup, hey that’s cold for us, considering the last two home games were in the high 80’s. Lol
Haha I know, just busting balls- I always bust on my relatives down there who break out their sweaters and jeans when it’s in the 50’s and 60’s lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom