*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a WR to step up. We lost our big play ability in Preston. It would be amazing to see Parker become that man today. He has gradually been getting better.
If the Offensive Line gives Fitzpatrick time, Miami has a real shot at winning. But now that both Charlton and McMillan are out, I'm thinking Allen will be running all over Miami.

Its 36 here in Billings. High is going to be 53. HAHAHAHA! I would kill anyone or anything to have 75. That's beach weather. God, I miss California and I am retiring to Miami when I hit 65 in 16 years for now. Then I can go to games live.
For true Floridians (not snowbirds or tourists), the beach is out of the question unless it's high eighties.

Once you've experienced that summertime, 85 degree, bathwater surf, the beach after August just doesn't have that much appeal

If the Offensive Line gives Fitzpatrick time, Miami has a real shot at winning. But now that both Charlton and McMillan are out, I'm thinking Allen will be running all over Miami.

Some of Fitz's big plays came from stepping up/under pressure. If he continues to play like that, we'll be more than ok.

Just sucks that the odds of him putting it up for a deep catch or defensive PI has drastically gone down.

I have a bad feeling we might see one of those bad INTs game. I have to say that out-loud so the opposite happens. Kinda like break a leg for actors.

For true Floridians (not snowbirds or tourists), the beach is out of the question unless it's high eighties.

Once you've experienced that summertime, 85 degree, bathwater surf, the beach after August just doesn't have that much appeal

Me and my wife have been married for 23+ years. We are both 49. We both decided Miami after we both retire in 16. We lived in Long Beach, California from 1996 to 2009. Now we live here in Billings, Montana my kids my daughter a college grad and my son first year. I miss hot weather so I thank you for the heads up I just want warmth again. I love Montana don't get me wrong, I have a tremendous job and career and great home. But, when I am done I am coming to Miami as my wife is from Cancun, Mexico. We will love it there that's for sure. Then I will get Season Tickets for the Dolphins. :woot:

I'm five minutes from the beach, albeit a different ocean. The beach is never out of question for me, and I'm much more likely to hit it when the weather is in the 70s than high eighties. Granted, it doesn't get high eighties here too often.

wont happen. Parker only is able to step up when he’s opposite an alpha WR. Preston is hurt so Parker will play in his shell with an occasional catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom