*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 36 here in Billings. High is going to be 53. HAHAHAHA! I would kill anyone or anything to have 75. That's beach weather. God, I miss California and I am retiring to Miami when I hit 65 in 16 years for now. Then I can go to games live.
Nice plan... By then, you won't be able to tolerate the humidity. I thought the same until I realized on my last visit I really didn't like my balls sticking to my legs non-stop... :chuckle:

Nice plan... By then, you won't be able to tolerate the humidity. I thought the same until I realized on my last visit I really didn't like my balls sticking to my legs non-stop... :chuckle:

I take it you're a commando guy.

Either way, both is impressive. One would figure it would be just the left or the right.

I take it you're a commando guy.

Either way, both is impressive. One would figure it would be just the left or the right.
well, when they hang just about to your knees, there's a lot of surface material there...

My grandparents and my aunt and uncle went down in ‘71. My aunt needs a sweater when it dips below 75 lol.
Even though I've lived here for 45 years, I love the cooler weather we get so much I wear shorts and tshirts if it's 50 or over.

Plus the fact that I only own shorts and tshirts.

Even though I've lived here for 45 years, I love the cooler weather we get so much I wear shorts and tshirts if it's 50 or over.

When I leave there I always board the plane still wearing shorts/t-shirt. When I step outside the airport in Philly I'm quickly reminded I'm not in Kansas anymore...

I havent worn jeans since my clubbing days and those have long gone by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom