*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my wife have been married for 23+ years. We are both 49. We both decided Miami after we both retire in 16. We lived in Long Beach, California from 1996 to 2009. Now we live here in Billings, Montana my kids my daughter a college grad and my son first year. I miss hot weather so I thank you for the heads up I just want warmth again. I love Montana don't get me wrong, I have a tremendous job and career and great home. But, when I am done I am coming to Miami as my wife is from Cancun, Mexico. We will love it there that's for sure. Then I will get Season Tickets for the Dolphins. :woot:

Poconos here, and I’m the same age as you. It was freaking 13 degrees here last week. I’m currently in my garage with the wood stove cranked. It’s 30 degrees out right now.

I’m moving a little north of Fort Myers - the plan is next summer. **** this Arctic nonsense.

If the Offensive Line gives Fitzpatrick time, Miami has a real shot at winning. But now that both Charlton and McMillan are out, I'm thinking Allen will be running all over Miami.
Allen will be running but RM would not have made a big difference there.....that'd be Baker as Allen would probably run outside more than he would up the middle.

My tongue is stuck to my frozen popsicle. Not used to 60 F I guess.
I have friends that flu down from jersey for the game and they are loving it, I usually go. The best is the golf courses and seeing the starters and caddies in ski hats when we are in shorts. Some day I will move down there..

I have friends that flu down from jersey for the game and they are loving it, I usually go. The best is the golf courses and seeing the starters and caddies in ski hats when we are in shorts. Some day I will move down there..

12 years and counting for myself. I fly down to two games a year and hate every time I go home. I’ll have a great retirement life as long as I remain healthy. I’ll play golf every day and watch the Fins live every Sunday

Poconos here, and I’m the same age as you. It was freaking 13 degrees here last week. I’m currently in my garage with the wood stove cranked. It’s 30 degrees out right now.

I’m moving a little north of Fort Myers - the plan is next summer. **** this Arctic nonsense.
South Jersey here. About 5 minutes from the Beach and Ocean. It's about 45 but overcast and windy. Love Florida and the weather, but unfortunately haven't been able to sell my home to make the move. So my Sunday Football is filled with PJ's or sweats, lots of snacks and the occasional Victory Cigar.

Cynthia Frelund's Upset of the Week:

The 2-7 Jets will beat the 1-8 Redskins, who are starting Haskins.

Woah. Pump the brakes, Cynthia.

:lol: Thats everyone's upset today. I have them ML in a parlay.

Although Haskins going off today would be very Gase

South Jersey here. About 5 minutes from the Beach and Ocean. It's about 45 but overcast and windy. Love Florida and the weather, but unfortunately haven't been able to sell my home to make the move. So my Sunday Football is filled with PJ's or sweats, lots of snacks and the occasional Victory Cigar.

exactly how I live on my sundays also LOL

Do you think if we win 3 in a row, “they” will stop thinking of us as the joke of the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom