*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballage must have know where the bodies are buried in Flores' closet or something, he is getting 80% of the touches and just can't make a play. I don't count the wildcat plays or the 4 yard td run as success.
They keep making excuses for him to get snaps in press conferences. Like saying how the line isn’t playing how they want etc. Won’t hurt to try another back, see if they can make something out of it.

This sadly is very true. Making adjustments at halftime is solely on the coaching staff.
It's infinitely easier to make halftime adjustments in the other locker room. Pretty easy to pick out our weak spots that can be exploited than any team we play.

Ballage must have know where the bodies are buried in Flores' closet or something, he is getting 80% of the touches and just can't make a play. I don't count the wildcat plays or the 4 yard td run as success.

LMFAO yeah Ballage sucks but hilarious when you say "I don't count the actual good plays he made".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom