*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously if the Cleveland Browns were playing on the other channel at the same time I would probably watch them instead. Get us some hope for the future Dolphins Inc.

Q1 will tell all. Do we come out typical flat on O unable to move pig unable to Nzone etc.

In a way this may be the battle of which team wants it LESS!

I will say this -- "uninspired" football from us @the start = Gase is a ZERO motivator.

Which, for whatever it's worth, I already believe he is.

That said, if I was laying $$$ I'd handicap Miami 50/50 @home.

Means those who locked in Buff +7 are pretty good IMO.

Care to place a bet on that?

Gase isn’t getting fired mid season bud
Probably not but puts the icing on the cake that has to sit in your refrigerator 5 more weeks

Buffalo's defense plays hard, we lose this one and our playoff hopes are done.

That defense will bring it tomorrow, not sure if we have enough on O ... our D may be able to try and keep pace as long as possible- like the Jets game. Will see.

That defense will bring it tomorrow, not sure if we have enough on O ... our D may be able to try and keep pace as long as possible- like the Jets game. Will see.

Yep, Our D should be fine, unless they insist on running it down our throats.Tanny should be better his 2nd game back.

This one shapes up like which team wants to win less.
Miami 20
Buffalo 19

I'm expecting a win tomorrow, despite Buffalo's upturn, I still don't think they are a very good team, we are at home and this is just the sort of game Gase and Tannehill feast on. This will be win 6, I expect one more before it all ends.

I think this defense gets pressure on Allen and forces some turnovers. McCoy tho, has a big day. Fins score just enough to make Buffalo play from behind all day. 23-17 Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom