*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think alot of people are overreacting to last week's loss... Fins went on the road and were 2 good coaching decisions away from beating a red hot Colts team despite being 8 points dogs... Really sucks that we lost considering playoffs implications, but the Colts are a much better team than the Bills and Fins play much better at home. Im expecting a win today.

Pasquale, you're such a homer. Those are some super unrealistic stats

Don’t expect much in the deep passing against the number one defense against it, but Tannehills short throws can kill them and we should be able to have a decent day running. Just rattle the rookie Allen with some pressure and hopefully continue the success we are getting from our secondary. This is a game that tests the character of your team. Bills on the winning streak have some mental momentum. Gase has to coach his to beat theirs. If he doesn’t, his seat gets red hot. Miami has scored 49 points in their last three games, Bills have scored 65 in their last two. Points matter.

Bills 27 Miami 23

In the Gase era, this is the kind of game we win. I would say as a team our floor is higher than it used to be but our ceiling is not very high.

Channing Crowder on Gase radio (WQAM) analyzes the game as follows

if we protect tanny with plenty of time to pass
if the linebackers stop the run
if drake has 8 rushes and 8 passes
if gore has 15 of his patented 3 run specials
if the receivers get open and catch many passes
if we make several ints

then we are sure to win.

Everything that I have heard suggests there will be a ton of Bills fans out there today.

Usually you hear that with Jets, Pats, Ravens, Steelers, etc. but apparantely Bills fans made the trip with heavy numbers to duck the cold weather . . . And there were many cheap tix on the resale market for the game.

I don't hate the Bills as much as I hate the Jets......but I still do hate them! Miami 24 - Bills 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom