*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13

Status
Not open for further replies.
JiLLLLs 10
Dolphins 29

Tannehill 18 of 27 283 3 TD's 0 INTS (21)
Gore 19 for 63
Drake 13 for 47 on the ground and one catching TD for 12 yards
Stills 7 catches 93 yards 2 TDS

DEFENSE
4 SACKS
2 INTS
1 Fumble

ST's
BLOCKED FG returned for 2 Points (2)
SANDERS 51 yard FG and 39 yard FG (6)

Last edited:
Can’t remember a game I was less interested in, I’m worn out with these bums, I hope they pull it out but I’m expecting an ugly game

Josh Allen doesn't figure to convert third downs with the short to medium passes that burn us so frequently. If we can avoid big plays from Buffalo you would think we should defeat a rookie quarterback.

Looking forward to aggressive defense from both sides

Can’t remember a game I was less interested in, I’m worn out with these bums, I hope they pull it out but I’m expecting an ugly game
I take it you didnt watch any of the games last year then.

JiLLLLs 10
Dolphins 29

Tannehill 18 of 27 283 3 TD's 0 INTS (21)
Gore 19 for 63
Drake 13 for 47 on the ground and one catching TD for 12 yards
Stills 7 catches 93 yards 2 TDS

DEFENSE
4 SACKS
2 INTS
1 Fumble

ST's
BLOCKED FG returned for 2 Points (2)
SANDERS 51 yard FG and 39 yard FG (6)

Hey P, I am at the point where My Closed Trimalleolar Fracture is really on the mend, and it is time to titrate off of the Oxy. To help with this process I was wondering if you could send me the natural substance you are consuming, I am sure that whatever it is, it will help with the Drawdown from the oxy
:cheers::chuckle:

The Ever From Your Lips To The Baal Of Footballs Ears VIPER

I just cant see anyway we score near 30 points- especially against that D and with who is left as our wideouts at this point.

Of course unless the D scores...

This is a big game for Gase.

The consensus seems to be his job is safe, and yea that is 95% accurate and I expect him back next year.

But if there is one moment that could change that thought process . . . It is todays game, against a below .500 division rival with a rookie QB, in your building, with the throwback jerseys on.

You absolutely need to be competitive today. You come out here and get pushed around and you leave with a lopsided loss . . . .i think all bets are off in regards to job security.

So I am expecting a solid gameplan from Gase today. We play well at home and my guess is we pull off a 23-13 type of win to keep the playoff chatter going for another week.

If we just hold our own on the LOS, we should win this game. Need to contain the QB and not let him scramble for big plays. If Allen needs to throw to win this game our secondary will make him pay. Dolphins 24, Bills 21.

23-10 Buffalo. Dolphins make mediocre QB’s look good, and good QB’s look like all-time greats. I see the Bills with over 200 yards rushing, while Miami’s offense is in meltdown mode. I think there will be serious questions arising later today regarding Gase’s ability to hold this thing together for the last few games and beyond. Losing to Indy is one thing, bad losses at home with a glimmer of playoff hopes on the line put coaching regimes in jeapordy. But injuries, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom