**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!**

NFL | More details on labor agreement
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:14:02 -0800
Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/77/nfl">NFL owners agreed to a system that increases the degree to which the teams share locally generated revenues, easing the concerns of some owners about a growing economic divide between clubs. The deal sets the salary cap for the players at slightly less than 60 percent of a greatly expanded pool of league revenues. The league's free-agent market is scheduled to open at 12:01 a.m. (EST) Friday, March 10. Teams must be under the new salary cap by Thursday night, March 9.

According to this you must be under by tomorrow night.

No idea why Cincy voted no, but Buffalo wanted the CBA to give them more money.

In other words, Ralph Wilson is cheap

Dolphins12thMan said:
The vote was 30 - 2 in favor!!!

The two that voted no, Cincy.....and of course, the BUF-A-BLO BILLS:lol: or should I say, the soon to be LA Bills!

Imagine that... the team so cheap that they settled for Dick Jauron voted against the deal. Sounds like they may not even want to play football up there. I guess Ralph Wilson will have to take to the streets and panhandle :lol:

AlanSaysYo said:
Imagine that... the team so cheap that they settled for Dick Jauron voted against the deal. Sounds like they may not even want to play football up there. I guess Ralph Wilson will have to take to the streets and panhandle :lol:

whoaaaaa how about that? the buffalo girlies...i mean bills :) they're just worried that we're gonna take this division ova baby! :D

Nublar7 said:
It really doesn't matter for us. We are $7 million under the cap. :banana: :mdfin:

We're really $11M under because we know Frerotte will be cut once Brees is inked.

Figured it would be the Bills to try and ruin the NFL.

ChambersWI said:
No idea why Cincy voted no, but Buffalo wanted the CBA to give them more money.

In other words, Ralph Wilson is cheap

Ralph "Its Monday!, ahhh, It is Monday, right?" Wilson is taking Buffalo to the place the rightfully belong...the bottom of the league, always on the outside looking in.

Guys I just found out and I don't even know what to say. I'm so happy, overwhelmed and incredibly surprised that this went through.

Full credit to the owners!!

Just saw a Ralph Wilson interview. He voted no because he's a moron & didn't understand it. :lol:

It's gonna be fun watching the Jets and Bills go 3-13 and fight for last place in the AFC East this upcoming year. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom