**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!**

2006 cap of 102 million bucks.

Free agency, put off twice by the protracted negotiations between the owners and players, now will start at 12:01 a.m. Friday. NFL owners, however, are trying to get in touch with Upshaw in order to ask for a 24-hour delay to the start of free agency, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports. If Upshaw grants the extension, free agency would then begin at 12:01 a.m. ET Saturday.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2360258

WHATS THE POINT OF THIS??

i can't take these extensions anymore!

Some of you people are the most gassed up Kool-Aid Drinkers in the NFL how about filling your stadium once or twice, Or will you start coming when St Nick gets Pumped, bunch of Bandwagon Kool-aid drinkers.

PhinSoldia said:
we all new wwhat was gonna happen because the owners knew more than anybody what was at stake
I really didn't think it would get done. I was beginning to think that greed was blinding them from the sensible thing to do. Dang, I am so glad I was wrong.

bufabro said:
Some of you people are the most gassed up Kool-Aid Drinkers in the NFL how about filling your stadium once or twice, Or will you start coming when St Nick gets Pumped, bunch of Bandwagon Kool-aid drinkers.
.....and your point is????

Dolphins12thMan said:
The vote was 30 - 2 in favor!!!

The two that voted no, Cincy.....and of course, the BUF-A-BLO BILLS:lol: or should I say, the soon to be LA Bills!
The NFL should just fold the Bills. Would we really miss them? :lol:

Wasn't Cincy's owner Mike Brown one of a handful of owners to vote no to the reinstatement of instant-replay? I know he's not well liked in Cincy either.

Dolphins12thMan said:
The vote was 30 - 2 in favor!!!

The two that voted no, Cincy.....and of course, the BUF-A-BLO BILLS:lol: or should I say, the soon to be LA Bills!

LOL. Can you imagine Ralph Wilson in LA? It's a pretty funny image.

bufabro said:

He Hate Me

You guys are making fun of an 87 year old man.

Just to point one guy out, Supertek, your 43, grow up.

The point is.........South Florida needs to stock up with more Kool-Aid distributators

Back
Top Bottom