**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!**

bufabro said:
The point is.........South Florida needs to stock up with more Kool-Aid distributators
koolaidman2os-1.jpg

DaBills4life said:
You guys are making fun of an 87 year old man.

Just to point one guy out, Supertek, your 43, grow up.

I'm not following your logic. Did you have a point to make?

SMadison29 said:
Just saw a Ralph Wilson interview. He voted no because he's a moron & didn't understand it. :lol:

:sidelol:

That was hilarious, said something like after a 45 minute presentation, I voted no because I didn't understand it. Hope someone with tech skills at finheaven can get that clip!

By the way, before you get too excited, if you Bills fans are here to talk smack, there is a forum for that.

Their you go, Make sure you have plenty to go around for Dolphin Nation. Win a Big game in December then I will eat my Crow...And I'm not here Gasing up Buffalo we stunk we were 5-11, But Watch out for The Golden Boys YEAH!!

YES SIR!!1

It makes sense why they vetoed it, since they are smaller market teams, but sometimes you say to hell with it for the sake of the league and the longer term prospects of your team. Cincy and Bills are morons.

supertek said:
By the way, before you get too excited, if you Bills fans are here to talk smack, there is a forum for that.

Are you serious? Read the posts by you guys. You guys are calling every Bills fan out.

Go talk about signing Drew "Wheres my Rotator Cuff" Brees. That ugly Buffalo weather will welcome no arm Brees very nicely.

bufabro said:
Their you go, Make sure you have plenty to go around for Dolphin Nation. Win a Big game in December then I will eat my Crow...And I'm not here Gasing up Buffalo we stunk we were 5-11, But Watch out for The Golden Boys YEAH!!

Ok will talk more Football around here didn't know of the Smack forums Peace out
Take your pick:

Miami 24 Buffalo 23
Miami 23 San Diego 21
Miami 24 New York Jets 20
Miami 24 Tennessee 10

I'll even though in a January win over the Defending Champs(Before the Steelers won):

Miami 28 New England 26

I think beating San Diego(knocking them out of the playoff race) and the Pats at home are pretty big wins, don't you think Billy?

Nublar7 said:
Take your pick:

Miami 24 Buffalo 23
Miami 23 San Diego 21
Miami 24 Tennessee 10

I'll even though in a January win over the Defending Champs(Before the Steelers won):

Miami 28 New England 26

I think beating San Diego(knocking them out of the playoff race) and the Pats at home are pretty big wins, don't you think Billy?

Those games meant nothing to Miami except pride. He's talking about when your in a playoff race.

bufabro said:

YES SIR!!1

Miami was undefeated in December if I recall! Start eating.:jt0323:

DaBills4life said:
Those games meant nothing to Miami except pride. He's talking about when your in a playoff race.
Actually, at the time we won the Chargers game we were still in the playoff race.

Nublar7 said:
Take your pick:

Miami 24 Buffalo 23
Miami 23 San Diego 21
Miami 24 Tennessee 10

Miami 28 New England 26

First of all the Pats Played their B team against you guys lmao, How Long Did Kim Brady Play in that one? I'll give you kudos for the San Diego Win but C'mon you beat the Big Bad Titans, and the Big Bad Jets. And the Win against the 2005 juggernaut Bills you can ask your newly appointed Fantastic Offensive Coordinator how he found a way to Blow the game against the Fearsome Fins.You better hope Saban Over-rules most the plays that man calls because your going to be Left scratching your head.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Bills fans are so smart!!!!

Compared to Vince Young.
Smarter then the fans that want to give 48 million and a $15 million bonus to a guy who ripped up his shoulder and had rotator cuff surgery 3 months ago.

Talking about you were in a playoff race, you had a farts chance in a Dust Storm Homey!

Back
Top Bottom