*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I am trying to get excited again, its getting hard these days, Remember last time we played a Third String QB, Thad Lewis and the Bills whooped our Asses. Anything short of a Curb Stomping, Beat down of this depleted Browns team will be very disappointing imo.

I'll tell you, I do not want to hear the excuses later if the Dolphins do not handle their business today. You have, by NFL standards, a cupcake coming to your house for the home opener. They need to be stomping their guts out and blowing them out of the building. Tannehill needs to look competent, large and in charge out there. No *****footing around today. Defense, strap up and get after that rook. There will be destruction of property if they can't beat the Browns. Do not let me (us) down Dolphins.

This isn't college ball where your opponents are inferior. No such thing as style points. A win is a win in the NFL. You take it however you can get it.

The Miami Dolphins will hold a moment of silence for Jose Fernandez before kickoff.

Dolphin inactives:

WR Justin Hunter
C Mike Pouncey
LB Spencer Paysinger
CB Jordan Lucas
OG Dallas Thomas
DE Terrence Fede
RB Arian Foster

About to jump on a plane for a business trip. Watching the game tonight on Rewind, so going to avoid FH until then so nothing is spoiled. Enjoy the game, everyone!

Dolphin inactives:

WR Justin Hunter
C Mike Pouncey
LB Spencer Paysinger
CB Jordan Lucas
OG Dallas Thomas
DE Terrence Fede
RB Arian Foster

Notable inactive's for Cleveland- DB Joe Haden, DL Carl Nassib, DB Ibraheim Campbell, QB Josh McCown

We need to play with a sense of urgency like we did in the 2nd half of the NE game. No more slow starts. The first half is what kills Miami and wears them out by the 4th Q.

Back
Top Bottom