*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I wanna see us firing on all cylinders from the first snap...no more slow starts...this is a must win game

If Fede is inactive Jason Jones must be fine. Good to see Pead and the Donald Butler active. Let's find out if they have anything in the tank.

I don't expect Cleveland to put much on the scoreboard, but the Brown's power run offense vs Fin's aggressive fill run defense will be a matchup worth watching.

Joe Rose just said it on the radio and I agree. If the Dolphins lose today, this will be one of the most embarrassing home losses in the history of the franchise. Browns are not that good to start with and they're down to the 3rd string QB, starting corner out, etc... The Dolphins have absolutely no excuses today. None.

I don't expect Cleveland to put much on the scoreboard, but the Brown's power run offense vs Fin's aggressive fill run defense will be a matchup worth watching.

I want to see a full throttle effort all day from the offense and see the defense get after Kessler and give him a rude welcome to the NFL resulting in a total team win for Miami.

I'll be watching the game at the yard house next to Paul Brown stadium while i wait for my flight back to miami. Go fins!

Hear that? They just said on CBS that Tannehill has been asked to run entire offense from line of scrimmage. Looks like the hand holding days are over. Looking forward to seeing what Tanny can do!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom