**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread** | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread**

I don't think they had the secondary to win a super bowl tho

If they got past the Niners, they could match up with the Chiefs poor receivers. But yes, Lions need to improve their defense. I don't think they have people in the building to do it because those people assembled this defense.

The only thing any Lions fan will remember from this season is failing on 4th down twice when they could have kicked FGs.
You may be right, but it would be a shame. They accomplished something they haven't done since 1991 in making the NFC Championship.

Personally, he is too much of a gambler for me, but he had a hell of a lucky streak during the season. One could say they don't even get here without gambling so much during the year. I just don't see lightning striking twice over a full season again if he keeps that mind set going forward.

Bad coaching decisions to pass on the 2 second half FG's but also trying to run the ball on their last possession near the goal line which caused them to burn a timeout. They had to keep all 3 of their timeouts to avoid having to try an onside kick.

Its such a shame I was looking forward to a Chiefs Lions SB.

This super bowl is the least excited I've been one since the last time these 2 teams faced off. I like Purdy a lot more than Jimmy G so ill pull for SF.

I am not looking forward to listening to Romo. He was informative and very insightful when he first started working in broadcasting. Yet in recent years he talks too much and much of what he says doesn’t provide any
information that the average fan can’t already see.

Lets just get home field next year and we don't have to worry about cold ass weather

Back
Top Bottom