*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ* | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ*

Missed FG. Bengals are squandering opportunities. Palmer is holding the Bengals back right now. His passing is horrendous. Sanchez is not much better and if not for this 45 yard TD pass looks bad as well.

The team who runs the best and the D who will eventually shut the running game down will win.

Your not going to win when you qb can't complete a 10 yard pass. Carson Palmer is brutal.

The Bengals are 26th in the league in passing for a reason, and now you see why.

Cincy is overrated. I had the Jets winning this game, but there's still a chance.

They are that but, Jets still won a playoff game on the road(Or are probably going to win.) I hate to give those dicks credit but sometimes you just got to bite the bullet.

They are that but, Jets still won a playoff game on the road(Or are probably going to win.) I hate to give those dicks credit but sometimes you just got to bite the bullet.

NEVER! You think the Jets fans would if the tables were turned?

At some point they will draw a team that isn't laying down or just plain sucking beyond comprehension. Then they will get theirs.

Kind of like "The Sweep of 2010."

:lol:

The Jets are playing well, but the Bengals are the weakest division winning team in the league this year. Carson Palmer is done,he just is not a good QB anymore.

Back
Top Bottom