Official Detroit Pistons Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Ronnieisabeast said:
:fire: As a pistons fan I feel digusted. This is pathenic. This team was about to go to 3 three straight finals and just blew it. They lost to a team with Walker, Payton, Pose, and Williams. The really sad thing is that the pistons showed you in the 3rd quarter that they have the ability to win, but faded in the 4th quarter AGAIN. I'm still going to Game 5, but I don't think I will enjoy it very much. I still think if the pistons would show up they could actually win this series but they won't. :fire:
Thanks for the lack of respect.

Just face it: Miami is the better team.

Antoine Walker, who I have ragged on all year, gets it done when he goes to the basket, and is a great post defender. James Posey has played excellent defense all year, and is a hell of a 3-poot shooter. Jason Williams is a very solid PG who doesn't make ANY mistakes and simply gets the job done. Stop acting like these guys suck, because they are what they are - which is solid role players to two superstars. Get it? Got it? Good.

Dwyane Wade has molested the Detroit Pistons. 31/6/5 on 70% shooting? It has NEVER been done in NBA History, and this guy is DOING IT. Shaq is playing his best basketball in 2-3 years and he isn't settling for anything other than a championship. Pat Riley has Flip Saunders looking like the horrible coach he is. Detroit isn't down 3-1 because they aren't bringing it, they're down 3-1 because they're playing a team who has proven to be better so far, and they are getting their ***** handed to them.

Stop making excuses please. I'm sick of it.

Blueprint said:
Thanks for the lack of respect.

Just face it: Miami is the better team.

Antoine Walker, who I have ragged on all year, gets it done when he goes to the basket, and is a great post defender. James Posey has played excellent defense all year, and is a hell of a 3-poot shooter. Jason Williams is a very solid PG who doesn't make ANY mistakes and simply gets the job done. Stop acting like these guys suck, because they are what they are - which is solid role players to two superstars. Get it? Got it? Good.

Dwyane Wade has molested the Detroit Pistons. 31/6/5 on 70% shooting? It has NEVER been done in NBA History, and this guy is DOING IT. Shaq is playing his best basketball in 2-3 years and he isn't settling for anything other than a championship. Pat Riley has Flip Saunders looking like the horrible coach he is. Detroit isn't down 3-1 because they aren't bringing it, they're down 3-1 because they're playing a team who has proven to be better so far, and they are getting their ***** handed to them.

Stop making excuses please. I'm sick of it.

alex22 said:
And Miami showed in the last 30 seconds of game 2 that Detroit cant hang with us when we want it

Wait a second here. Wasn't this thread was designed with the sole purpose of keeping Pistons fans from stirring up **** in the Heat thread?

*RING RING*
"Hello?"
"Hi Pot, it's Kettle. Just called to say you're black."

phunwin said:
Wait a second here. Wasn't this thread was designed with the sole purpose of keeping Pistons fans from stirring up **** in the Heat thread?

*RING RING*
"Hello?"

:lol:

Yes I know I just couldnt help it

phunwin said:

*RING RING*
"Hello?"
Nah, you're 10x wrong here.

I'm not trolling, I'm posting my opinion. Problem in the HEAT thread was that people were trolling.

Ronnieisabeast said:
:fire: As a pistons fan I feel digusted. This is pathenic. This team was about to go to 3 three straight finals and just blew it. They lost to a team with Walker, Payton, Pose, and Williams. The really sad thing is that the pistons showed you in the 3rd quarter that they have the ability to win, but faded in the 4th quarter AGAIN. I'm still going to Game 5, but I don't think I will enjoy it very much. I still think if the pistons would show up they could actually win this series but they won't. :fire:

Guy...Puhleeze.

In game 2, we played like garbage and still came back to almost win that one.

Your "team" is being outclassed, outplayed and embarrassed.

The guys you mentioned are good players and your "hubris" is NOW and WAS always misplaced.

Think of it. Your "team" was never better than ours. it just wasn't. You can thank the basketball gods for last years series victory with all of our injuries.

What you don't realize is that this team was only together for 29 games and were 22-7 in those games.

The HEAT is just MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the Pistons. Man up and show respect.

Yeah, I think there is a true lack of respect here.

Miami Heat players and fans, we all respect the Detroit Pistons. Hell, I've got more respect for the Detroit Pistons as a team and organization than any team in the league other than mine.

I don't feel that same respect coming from the other side, especially McDysse blaming the refs. "If you don't guard Dwyane Wade, he scores. You breathe on him, and it's a foul" - *****, shut the **** up and play!

Great game to go to last night. It was pretty cool. The pistons finally were playing piston defense. I loved the Ben block on Shaq. That was flat out amazing. I don't care what shaq says, that wasn't a foul. Thats the kind of game we need wade to have. Such, he scored 23 points and made some tough shots, but 23 points on 20 shots is something I can live with. Huge game 6. If Sheeeed gets going we have a change. Hopefull, Mcdyess with countine to shoot like that too.

Blueprint said:
Yeah, I think there is a true lack of respect here.

Miami Heat players and fans, we all respect the Detroit Pistons. Hell, I've got more respect for the Detroit Pistons as a team and organization than any team in the league other than mine.

I don't feel that same respect coming from the other side, especially McDysse blaming the refs. "If you don't guard Dwyane Wade, he scores. You breathe on him, and it's a foul" - *****, shut the **** up and play!

yea i completely agree, the pistons can never give us credit when we win just like wade said, and i too also have a lot of respect for the detriots pistons because they have fought hard the last few years and always seem to outlast tough games.....the heat are just a better team and detriot needs to see that because miami was the better team last year too and took detriot deep into game 7 with an injured shaq and wade

Roman529 said:
The Pistons did "allow" the Heat to take a 3-1 lead....series is over....Flip gets fired after the series ends. Yep. :wink:
The series is not over. how can you count out a team that has made it 2 the finals the past 2 years? If any fans dont have the right to say it its heat fans. Oh, can you remind me how many titles the heat have won?

Straztheman said:
The series is not over. how can you count out a team that has made it 2 the finals the past 2 years? If any fans dont have the right to say it its heat fans. Oh, can you remind me how many titles the heat have won?

The Pistons wouldnt even have been in the Finals last year if Miami was healthy

and they are done this year, ITS OVER get it through your head, Detroit is the most over rated team in basketball, I said it all season long and its showing now

Ronnieisabeast said:
I loved the Ben block on Shaq. That was flat out amazing. I don't care what shaq says, that wasn't a foul. Thats the kind of game we need wade to have.

if they were to let shaq do that to ben (or anyone), it would be a flagrant 1. i don't mind a little contact in the NBA: these are supposed to be men. however, shaq is not allowed to do unto others as they do unto him.

Roman529 said:
The Pistons did "allow" the Heat to take a 3-1 lead....series is over....Flip gets fired after the series ends. Yep. :wink:

i can almost guarentee flip wont get fired, i recently spoke to someone who is a very close friend to the owner of the detriot pistons and i asked him if detriot looses the series would flip be as good as gone and he said that there was no chance that the owner really likes flip and then i asked well what if larry brown is available and then he said that theres no wayyy that larry would come back that the owner hates both larry and isiah

Section126 said:
Guy...Puhleeze.

In game 2, we played like garbage and still came back to almost win that one.

Your "team" is being outclassed, outplayed and embarrassed.

The guys you mentioned are good players and your "hubris" is NOW and WAS always misplaced.

Think of it. Your "team" was never better than ours. it just wasn't. You can thank the basketball gods for last years series victory with all of our injuries.

What you don't realize is that this team was only together for 29 games and were 22-7 in those games.

The HEAT is just MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the Pistons. Man up and show respect.

do you think the Pistons are playing good Basketball? I think they are playing horrible. They played better D in game 5 but look at the FG R.Wallace 3-11, R. Hamilton 7-21, Billups 3-12. This Piston offense have been horrible. And please dont say its the heats D. If the Heats dont wake up and win game 6 I doubt the heats can win game 7. I still think the heats may win game 6 because the pistons are just not playing to thier potential.

Amars said:
do you think the Pistons are playing good Basketball? I think they are playing horrible. They played better D in game 5 but look at the FG R.Wallace 3-11, R. Hamilton 7-21, Billups 3-12. This Piston offense have been horrible. And please dont say its the heats D. If the Heats dont wake up and win game 6 I doubt they'll win game 7.

That is true, I new the Pistons were going to bring it in game 5. The Heat have to play there game and they got it.

Back
Top Bottom